• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone!! ☆☆ I'm a newbie!!

rascallywizard

~ ☆☆☆ ~
Bells
Hi everyone!!!
I'm completely new to TBT and forums in general!! I'm not usually one to make posts as I get a bit shy doing it but I love everything animal crossing so I'm hoping to meet some new like-minded people here!! I am very excited:)♡☆
- Cass

Hi there, and welcome to the site. I hope to see you around the forum. I completely understand being shy, but there are lots of friendly people here. It’s a nice community to be apart of.

Is New Horizons your first Animal Crossing game?

Hiya, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm actually pretty shy myself, but we've got a really warm and friendly community on here, so I hope you'll feel comfortable too. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi everyone!!! Thank you for your kind words!!!

I have actually been playing animal crossing since the gamecube when I was a little kid! I have new leaf but I only started playing that recently since I never had the right console for it and my girlfriend does so I just took hers lmao! I play all the games except wild world because I can't find it yet!! My favorite villager (or villagers cause it's so hard to choose) would probably be Octavian and Lucky!

I look forward to talking to you all and seeing you around too!

you're the only other person I know besides one other person who played AC for the gamecube! Old school!

I didn't play it until this year finally. But welcome to the forum!

you're the only other person I know besides one other person who played AC for the gamecube! Old school!

I didn't play it until this year finally. But welcome to the forum!
Yeess!!! I love it so much!! I play it on the Wii occasionally cause my mom keeps the Gamecube locked away like a precious jewel but it's still an all time fave! Glad you're able to play it as well!!!!

Back