Hello everyone!! ☆☆ I'm a newbie!!

rascallywizard

~ ☆☆☆ ~
Bells
Hi everyone!!!
I'm completely new to TBT and forums in general!! I'm not usually one to make posts as I get a bit shy doing it but I love everything animal crossing so I'm hoping to meet some new like-minded people here!! I am very excited:)♡☆
- Cass

Hi there, and welcome to the site. I hope to see you around the forum. I completely understand being shy, but there are lots of friendly people here. It’s a nice community to be apart of.

Is New Horizons your first Animal Crossing game?

Hiya, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm actually pretty shy myself, but we've got a really warm and friendly community on here, so I hope you'll feel comfortable too. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi everyone!!! Thank you for your kind words!!!

I have actually been playing animal crossing since the gamecube when I was a little kid! I have new leaf but I only started playing that recently since I never had the right console for it and my girlfriend does so I just took hers lmao! I play all the games except wild world because I can't find it yet!! My favorite villager (or villagers cause it's so hard to choose) would probably be Octavian and Lucky!

I look forward to talking to you all and seeing you around too!

you're the only other person I know besides one other person who played AC for the gamecube! Old school!

I didn't play it until this year finally. But welcome to the forum!

you're the only other person I know besides one other person who played AC for the gamecube! Old school!

I didn't play it until this year finally. But welcome to the forum!
Yeess!!! I love it so much!! I play it on the Wii occasionally cause my mom keeps the Gamecube locked away like a precious jewel but it's still an all time fave! Glad you're able to play it as well!!!!

Back