• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello :D

Perfektion

It's not a question of can or can't.
Bells
Hello I am the new member to this forum.
I am not a native english speaker so well... there will be errors in my spelling. I am sorry for them.

My story which made me an Animal Crossin addict is pretty simple actually. My first AC was Wild World, which to this day got such a unique charm for me. No other of the games could ever replace it. But it was not my cartridge and I lost contact to that person (for good tho). Same with New Leaf. I never really thought about Animal Crossing those times. I thenrecoverd my love for Animal Crossing because a few friends where so hyped for the New Horizons release and I was like: "Nah I don't need in the long term I stop playing anyway." Still I bought it, because it was cool to start with the others. Now I am the only one playing it recently and I have almost four towns. (City Folk will arrive in a few days :D).
Now I am totally addicted to it. Although I paused for around three months because stress in real life and so on it still does not bother me that much. I always have those phases but as long as I keep getting back everything is fine.

Back