Shop [Hazel's pixel shop] SHOP CLOSED [Stream: offline]

Eeee, does this mean slots are open again? Unless you want to take a well-deserved break, then we understand! ^0^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaa, just read the shop update. Forget what I said! I feel bad for even posting ; ;
I hope your condition improves soon! I know uni isn't helping, so find as many ways as you can to de-stress.

Last edited:
Eeee, does this mean slots are open again? Unless you want to take a well-deserved break, then we understand! ^0^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaa, just read the shop update. Forget what I said! I feel bad for even posting ; ;
I hope your condition improves soon! I know uni isn't helping, so find as many ways as you can to de-stress.

haha it's okay, and thanks yeah it's been my first week back this week and I've come down with something awful plus a lot of work I have to get through for uni isn't great. I will open up again it's not indefinitely closed but just having a break for now til I regain health :)

haha it's okay, and thanks yeah it's been my first week back this week and I've come down with something awful plus a lot of work I have to get through for uni isn't great. I will open up again it's not indefinitely closed but just having a break for now til I regain health :)

Aww, I wish I was there to comfort you :c I hope there are loved ones close to you to help you get through these hard times >__< For right now, your top priorities should be happiness, health, and school~

Back