• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

having a crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleksandras

homesick
Bells
this all started hours ago when i decided it was finally time to delete my town because i wasn't happy with it & completing it just felt like a chore, rather than something i wanted to do. i've been very interested in hacked towns lately so i figured i'd start up a new, hacked town and get the town i really wanted. however.. that didn't really go as planned.

i tried one method over three times and it just wouldn't work and i got so frustrated and just tried another method. i spent about an hour doing method no 2 and it was pretty straightforward and easier than the first one. i had a very strong feeling it would work, however, it corrupted my game and i had to delete it. so i just took a break. i haven't gotten any sleep b/c of this. so when i was finally ready to try again and correct any previous mistakes, i put the sd card in my computer, and it was corrupted. okay. i formatted it for the millionth time and deleted everything. it was all good until i put it back in my 3ds and and then back into my computer again. corrupted. so i'm out of my first ever acnl town that i put so much dedication into, my sd card, and a non corrupted system.

i'm at my lowest point and i honestly want to cry right now. i don't want to do it but would formatting my whole system fix it? i'm in tears and i wish i never tried to do this in the first place but if there's anyway i can fix this please let me know

I haven't hacked a town since City Folk so I wouldn't know about how to fix it on the 3DS. After doing so much hacking on the Wii, I wanted to play legit on this title. I wish you luck in fixing it though.

Oh I'm so sorry. I don't know anything about hacking but I feel your frustration. I enjoy visiting a hacked town just don't know enough to make it work for me. I have a friend who hacked his game (he didn't buy it) and said he could corupt my town if he visited me, so he has never visited. But anyway, good luck.

Hi there! While I certainly feel for you and hate to see anyone lose their town for any reason, I'm afraid we don't allow hacking information or advice to be posted here, as per the rules and guidelines. I do wish you the best of luck with everything, and I'd definitely recommend watching as many tutorials as you can find on this type of thing to avoid the issues you're describing, that is if you decide to give it another attempt.

Thank you. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back