• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Havent been here in a while!!!

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Hey, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I havent been here in like 2 weeks, Ive been getting SWAMPED with homework and stuff, and I never had the time to log on! Well, Im here now and with a question too. Has anyone completed something from the museum? Like, has anyone completed any FULL exhibits? The dinosaurs, fish, bugs, paintings? If so, what is the reward for finishing them?

Blathers said:
Hey, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I havent been here in like 2 weeks, Ive been getting SWAMPED with homework and stuff, and I never had the time to log on! Well, Im here now and with a question too. Has anyone completed something from the museum? Like, has anyone completed any FULL exhibits? The dinosaurs, fish, bugs, paintings? If so, what is the reward for finishing them?
Doubt anyone has.

:p Unless they did some heavy time traveling.

Not yet, although I probably have the fullest museum at TBT.

:p I've got more than half of the fossils, some bugs, and almost all winter fish; one painting, though. <_<

Bulerias said:
Not yet, although I probably have the fullest museum at TBT. :p I've got more than half of the fossils, some bugs, and almost all winter fish; one painting, though. <_<
Nope Not complete, I think you only get the model of the museum and after everything is done.
And Bul I think I got you beat I only need 12 fossils all but one winter fish and the only two bugs I can get this time of year I don't have is the fly and ant, no paintings though... I've ben getting counterfeits...

Back