Have you visited any Disney Parks?

Ya, I've been to Disneyland California in 2012 with my family and cousin. We had a blast, even though the rides weren't as thrilling as the ones at other amusement parks. Some of the rides we went on that I enjoyed were Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones Adventure, and the Mad Tea Party. Also, the aesthetics were really mesmerizing, which made the trip memorable.

I've been to Disneyland Paris. It was almost a decade ago now with my best friend. It was our first time on holiday abroad together and we had a fantastic time. I really enjoyed the Peter Pan ride.

My girlfriend now wants to go so I'm working to arrange that.

I've been to Disney World Orlando four times (though my first two trips were when I was very young, think about 1998 and 2000 - when River Country was still one of the water parks - so I only remember small parts of it), my most recent trip was 2018 and I had a great time. Unfortunately it's such an expensive holiday and the prices just seem to keep going up and it makes it hard to save up for and really justify the cost of but I'd definitely love to go back as I have a lot of happy memories there.

Disneyland Paris is the one closest to me but I've only been once, to me it didn't have the same 'magic' as such as Orlando but I'd definitely be up for going again, especially if it was my only chance to revisit one of the parks.

I'd love to visit a few places in California so would schedule a trip to Disney there if I went and it would be a dream to visit the Tokyo one but that's probably the one most out of reach sadly.

hit up tokyo disney sea when i went on a school trip to japan in 2019. hung out with the older students and had a groovy time

I’ve only been to Disneyland. Once for a week with my dad when I was five and twice more with my mom and sister for the day. The first time was in 1990 and Toon Town was relatively new and I remember running around the place excitedly and looking at all of the props they had made. I remember that the jail had bars made of rubber that could be bent outwards in a cartoonish fashion and my dad took a photo of me with one of the Beagle Boys from Duck Tales and Roger Rabbit.

With my mom, I went once in 1999 and they had turned the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse exhibit into Tarzan’s which was interesting and this was shortly after California Adventure had opened but we didn’t go there. I remember the parade we saw was interesting and they had someone dressed as Ariel inside this dome on the float that looked like she was in a bubble.

The last time I went with my mom, I don’t remember anything too exciting or memorable other than it was extremely hot outside and they were selling Harry Potter merchandise with Daniel Radcliffe on it which I thought was odd.

Last edited:
I’ve been to Disney World Orlando twice now. The first time I went to Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Stuidos, and Magic Kingdom. The second time it was just Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. I have yet to see Epcot, maybe that will be on the next trip there. I kinda regret not visiting Disneyland at least once when I was living in California just to see how comparable or better it is than Disney World. I would really love love to go to Tokyo Disney!! definitely something I’m planning on doing in the future!

I have not, and I do not have a desire to pursue going.
I rather visit a zoo, aquarium, or some preserve sanctuary place because I'm dull I guess lol.

Used to go to Disneyland all the time when I worked there. I still visit but not as often. We did get annual passes this year so we're planning on going sometime soon. My fave park is California Adventure!

Nah. I'm in the northeast regions. It's also too expensive and not worth the trouble for me.

i've only been to disney world, but i've been to all of the parks there besides their water park. epcot is definitely my favorite, magic kingdom a close second. i'm not the fondest of animal kingdom.

Nope not at all and with all the weird fights that goes on there i rather not get myself caught up in that kind of sugar honey ice tea that happens there it seems lately lol so no.

Back