• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Have you made terrible mistakes in your town?

i honestly hate my town name. i restarted my town and couldn't come up with anything new, so i went with the same town name on my cf town that i made when i was thirteen, starvill. it sounded cute at first but now it bugs me to no end.

i regret naming my first town cloudluv, but thats what i get for being 11 and stupid

My first town had a rather... interesting name. People who traded with me when I first joined this site may remember. Good times.
Also I placed my house right in front of the train station even though there were several other good spots and I deeply question the decisions of my past self. I restarted that town and now I'm much happier. B)

My first town had a rather... interesting name. People who traded with me when I first joined this site may remember. Good times.
Also I placed my house right in front of the train station even though there were several other good spots and I deeply question the decisions of my past self. I restarted that town and now I'm much happier. B)

Oh see, now you're going to have to share your first town's name. You can't just do a hit and run, and think you got away scott free.

My whole town is a mistake. There is 5 ponds that are really close to each other, the layout is terrible.

Back