Have you made terrible mistakes in your town?

i honestly hate my town name. i restarted my town and couldn't come up with anything new, so i went with the same town name on my cf town that i made when i was thirteen, starvill. it sounded cute at first but now it bugs me to no end.

i regret naming my first town cloudluv, but thats what i get for being 11 and stupid

My first town had a rather... interesting name. People who traded with me when I first joined this site may remember. Good times.
Also I placed my house right in front of the train station even though there were several other good spots and I deeply question the decisions of my past self. I restarted that town and now I'm much happier. B)

My first town had a rather... interesting name. People who traded with me when I first joined this site may remember. Good times.
Also I placed my house right in front of the train station even though there were several other good spots and I deeply question the decisions of my past self. I restarted that town and now I'm much happier. B)

Oh see, now you're going to have to share your first town's name. You can't just do a hit and run, and think you got away scott free.

My whole town is a mistake. There is 5 ponds that are really close to each other, the layout is terrible.

Back