• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Heard of _____?

VernalLapin

hey, moon
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Spring Sakura
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Dino Plush
Floral Train Car
Ruby
Sweetheart Easter Egg
New game that’s based on the “have you heard this song?” game and the “have you heard of this villager” game, but for general topics that are niche, obscure, or regional! I’ll give you a topic, then you say if you’ve heard of it or not (commentary is encouraged, but not required). Then you give a topic and the next person says if they’ve heard of it or not and puts a different topic…and so on and so forth!

I’ll start: have you heard of Bouvet Island?

Yep, but I don’t remember ever seeing or hearing about it on TV as a kid.

Have you heard of pyrosomes?

Uh... no. Have you heard of Carbonated Milk? (also looking at the first post, yes I have heard of Bouvet Island! It's owned by Norway and I think is the point of land farthest from any other land)

Can't say I have.

Have you heard of DMT?

Like, the chemical in plants and animals that's also a psychedelic drug?
Have you heard of today's video sponsor: Raid Shadow Legends?
RAID: Shadow Legends is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand-new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends is getting big fast, so you should get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players' program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends devs.

I've heard of it but I forget what it is.

Have you heard of Swat Kats?

I don't pay any attention to comedians especially these days where all of them aren't really that funny

you ever heard of jigoku shoujo

Yes. Actually watched and finished it. But I don't remember much.

Have you ever heard of 'balut'?

No.

...Actually, just looked it up. Heard of it, didn't know what it was called. Ew.

Have you heard of Null Island?

Yep!

Have you heard of Cat Island?

Back