• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Given Your Villagers Any Backstories/Headcanons?

Don’t really have full backgrounds for every villager, but here are a few:

Pashmina recently moved out, but she loved hosting block parties and always emphasized the importance of family. Pinky moved into her plot and has willingly and eagerly accepted the task of continuing Pashmina’s block party tradition.

Shari doesn’t really like to interact with anyone on the island but she tries to show her appreciation for us in subtle ways.
She’s known as the beach hermit, and wears that title like a badge of honor. She loves her house location.

Hornsby is somewhat a celebrity. He’s in a band called Drool Stains and their single “Heart Exhibit” (about his break up with Celeste) became an overnight sensation. The other members of the band (Cube and Cole, yes they’re all lazies) are not on my island, since the band is kinda on hiatus while Hornsby “finds himself”. But they sometimes drop in at Wits’ End Public Radio to do some live jam sessions/recordings.

Queenie is our queen. Not really, but if she asks to be I won’t say no.

Chops is trying to become some huge online influencer and loves trying (and critiquing) the foods and attractions of Wits’ End.

Blathers and I excavate the ruins and underground tunnels of Wits’ End, trying to unveil the secrets of the island’s past kingdom and how it reached it’s tragic demise. We host a talk show on WEPR where we review our latest discoveries once a week. While Blathers likes to stick with solid reasoning and hard evidence when discussing the strange happenings around the island in relation to our discoveries, I like to entertain the lore that the villagers come up with, which has made the show a hit for historians and conspiracy theorists alike.

Oh, and Celeste kinda broke Hornsby’s heart, so none of us like her.

jk jk

Back