Pokémon Have You Ever Won The Grand Prize In Any of the Daily Lotteries?

Have You Won The Lottery?

• Total voters

Halloqueen

Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Throughout the series, there's typically a person or thing to interact with for a daily lottery drawing based on the OT ID numbers of your Pokémon. Usually they're NPCs behind a desk somewhere, Alola had a normal lottery but also had extra lotteries you can install in the Festival Plaza, and the Rotomi atop the PC at the various Pokémon Centers around Galar does the daily drawing in Sword & Shield.

I've won more than once, but I'm not sure how many times. Maybe like three or four times throughout my history playing the series since 1998? I know at least two times for sure, in X&Y and ORAS. I used the extra Master Ball I'd won from the lottery on a shiny Kyurem in Alpha Sapphire years back.

Also, suppose I should specify I'm asking about the grand prize of the lotteries. Generally a Master Ball, though the Treasure Hunt stall in the Festival Plaza had Gold Bottle Caps.

How about you? Have you won the lottery?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've won it a few times. The prizes I received weren't that great though. 💀

Yeah but never the master ball, despite playing one or two games every gen and making sure to do the lotto everytime I played. Not sure if incredibly unlucky, or the odds are just that low.

I think it was either Diamond or Platinum where I won a Master Ball, but generally I don't think I've won more than once since then. Also incredibly bummed out that the lotto didn't continue with Scarlet/Violet as the other prizes were always useful stuff.

I've won before but never gotten any masterballs from it. the best i've gotten are silver bottle caps and pp ups, but even those aren't common enough to give me a good reason for going to the lottery.

Back