Have You Ever Said No To the Ceremony?

I never skip it...I know they're pixelated animals but I feel really bad if I miss it xD

Like others, I never skip because I'm taking screenshots all the time, and love getting pics of new things in my game.

I always do. I never used to, but now I only ever go in there when I want to build a PWP so I just want to hurry up and get it done.

I used to when I first got the game, but now I just skip it every time. Those animals didn't even donate a cent to the PWP anyway! xD

Yes, I do now. Sometimes it is the middle of the night and even on a good day only a few show up. Doesn't bother me. Gives Isabelle extra poppers to amuse herself.

I always do it to. It's so cute to see all the villagers clapping for you

I always g to the ceremony and take a picture of everyone when they pop the popper thingys! I love them!

I have been lately, because I've had to destroy and move some PWPs around, so I just got annoyed and didn't go to the ones that had technically already been built before. I'm lazy. I got **** to do, and as Karla said, ain't nobody got time for that when it's something you've already had before and were just moving.

ALL the time, because I hate Isabelle and it's how I get back at her for being such a butt about the PWP placement. lol

I said no once to see what happens, I thought she would still force me to go. But she didn't, so from now on I won't go to any since it too long and repetitive.

I've never skipped it and I always thought that if you did, you'd just have to do it at later time. Apparently not! hehe...
But as Ras said, it's a good way to get most of the villagers outside in one spot in case they ping for anything.

Back