Have you ever committed a crime?

I think everyone, at one point or another, has committed a crime. It may not be something huge like robbery, but there are some weird laws out there that make no sense..

I agree. And when you start driving.... Tell me who hasn't ever been guilty of speeding at least once? :rolleyes:

The only thing I've ever stolen was a pack of Extra gum from a super market. When I was a kid if I wanted something I would just carry it around until my mom bought it and accidently walked out of the store with it.__. But besides the usual "yes I'm 18," and "parents permission" and practicing driving on my grandparents property without a permit I haven't really done anything illegal.

i stole stuff
from my elementary school
apart from that nope lmao nothing else

Ironically, I once stole a cross when I was very young. It broke apart a year or so ago.

I've stolen candy/food before from convenience stores when I young....'glad that didn't last too long. My brother and our cousin were the real troublemakers lol! But then years later, UNDERAGE DRINKING(big surprise there)! Then I got into some other things(some only once or twice, others, MANY TIMES!
marijuana, dosed up on some cough syrup, have tried salvia divinorum(though that's really not illegal yet here, odd, considering)a couple times, tried LSD a few times, tried mushrooms a few times(once while playing Call of Duty: Black Ops....SO MANY AZTEC-PATTERNED HALLWAYS!!! @o@), cactus once(it contains the psychotropic mescaline), MDMA once, and so on and so forth.
...I no longer do those things though. I value my sanity, thank you very much!!;)

Last edited:
Piracy? Otherwise I stole a wallet once from a city hours away from mine, went to my cousins' house and ate tacos. I ended up giving the wallet to my mom years later, after telling her the story. It was a ****ty wallet. Singing up for things 18+ while very much under 18, like most people here. That's about the only crimes I've actually committed, unless you count "assault".

Oh, oh. I rode my bike without a helmet, and I jaywalked.

I forgot smoking/consuming marijuana is considered a "crime". Also underage drinking, trespassing, plagiarism, destruction of property, harassment, "disturbing the peace", etc...your run of the mill very very non-serious crimes that practically everybody has committed. I was a very bored child-teenager.

Last edited:
I grew up in a subdivision that was under construction. It was four roads in a square around a central pond. At the entrance to the subdivision was the model house where people could tour and sign up to get approved to build a house there. They had candy.

A friend and I would habitually go and steal candy from the model house.

I was like 8 or 9.

Grand Theft Candy

um wow some of you are not as innocent as I thought
if you're not just lying out of your butts

but nope I haven't besides just your average speeding & jaywalking

double post, cool

Last edited:
I've stolen jewelry from Claire's when I was an evil little teenager, it was like 2 things. But then when I finally grew up and got a job I would buy lots of stuff from them and in my mind it made up for it (especially because how much they charge for the crappy stuff they sell...) Lots of jay-walking and "18+" stuff before I was the proper age. Also MURDER. But nobody will ever know the details.

I've stolen jewelry from Claire's when I was an evil little teenager, it was like 2 things. But then when I finally grew up and got a job I would buy lots of stuff from them and in my mind it made up for it (especially because how much they charge for the crappy stuff they sell...) Lots of jay-walking and "18+" stuff before I was the proper age. Also MURDER. But nobody will ever know the details.

lmao

where did you hide the body

where did you hide the body

I said no deets hombre. If you NEED to know, it was for ritual sacrifice. So I mean, I totally got something out of it.

Ą̮̞͐̆̿͆͒ͩ͗͆̕ͅl͈̻̹̇̽͛ͫ͘l̙ͣ̓͋̓͑ͫ̇͜͝ ̷̛̣̼̟̎̋̓ͮͬͯ͋ḧ̴̲͙̻̹̟͖͉͓́͒ằ̛̤͈̞̫͙̥̾͜i̛̝̱͎͍̜̬̠̮̪͆ͥ̕l͍̟̹̻̜̝̾̓͋̉̄̉̀ ̵̪̜̙͕̙̌ͨ̓̒̿t̻͓̥̣ͧ͊͘͢h̢̜͎̗̑ͬ͑͡ḛ̠͖̦̫̘ͮ͗ͫͅͅ ̛͔̠͉̖͎̺ͧͩ̈ͪ͞d̗̲̎ͣ͜a̛̦̙͍̞͈̅̀r̶͚͓̥͎̲͂͗ͨͮ̅̇ͤ̀́k̷̬̞͉̑ͭ̉̀ͤ́ͫͫ̚ ̩̳̭̖̇̀ͬ̽ͬ̌͘͟͝l̡̪̲̭̦̝̲͂ȍ̟͇̻͉̭̖̗ͭ͝ř͍͓̌̀́̕ͅdͯ͑̾͊͏̦̺̲͉̟̩,̇ͭͥ͊̽ͫ̊͛҉̭͍ ̵̓̍̽ͨ̍ͫ͆͋͠͏̲̺͔̥
͎̝̻̲̪̟̓͒ͤf̺̠̗͓̹̲͇͖̽͌̋ͦ̓e̡̘̭̻̫͚̙̭ͧ͑̅ͩ̏̾̔͑̀͞a͖̭̗̪̱͉͚͇ͬ̇͞͠s̢̞̯̱̜̄͂̆̅ͩ̀͡ţ̴͖͕̜̺͚̄̽̋̈̚ ̃̾̌̐̽͏̪̠͇͕̣́o̴͉̰͓̎n̸͙͕ͪ̃̽ ̶̵̜̘̺̩ͩͨ̊̈ͬ̉̌͘t̹͚̭͈̬ͣ͋̄̒̑͒͛̚͞h̴̸̊ͤ҉̣̗͉̥ï̧͎̤̟̩̗̲̫͊͒ͅs̀̕͏̨̮̙̻͍̜̦ͅ ̷̨̹̗̼͂̃͑̈́̓͊ͩͤ͢b͈̪̱̻̗͛͌́l̢̧̳̗͈̻̠͚̽ͫ̉ͭ̃ͭͪ͟ọ̷̠ͪo͙͕ͨͪ̑͆́̌͢ḓ͒͋̏ͬͣ ͔ͨ̃́̀́͟a̛̯̹̙͔͔͒͛̃̊̿̈́̔̀n̘͎͊ͨ͠d̃ͣ̾̋ͣ̈̑ͬͩ͏̴̱̜ ̵̺̝͂͆͑̾͒͘m̧̥̳̦̲̋̑͌̀ą̵͚̻̻̬̹ͣͪ̓̇͆k̴͉̯̯̲̙̊̌̔̆ͫ́͊͝e̠̙̖͈ͭ̃̋̇ͩ ̵͙̬͇̖̦̝͖͉̙͋͂̋̓̑̚͘͜m͖̩͍̯̮̠̓ͬ̌͠y̡͕̼̠͒̏͒̍̿́ ͇͍̯͙͕͔̖͖̰̐̏͒͝hͩ̃͏͓͓̟͕̺̜̫̩͖ą̯͖̫͖̹̤̙̲ͨ͆̏̄̏̎̕͡ḯ̙͖̗͔̳̥͆̇ͨ̎͡͠r̵̯̓ͯ̓̋̋͠ ̶̧͍͙̈́̚r̪̯͓͇ͤͭͯͬȩ̵̘̂̇̌̓a̯̝̬̤͔̰̟̮̻͌̏l̳̫̭̥͂̏̇̀lͨ͋ͨ̐̽̒ͨ̚͏̷͚̘͞y̴̛̥̜̬̮ͣ́̏͂͗ͯͩ ̙̳̠̇̽͊͢ṣ̢̬̠̜̹̺͌ͪ͑̈́̎h̩̠ͧ̒̊̾͑̇̀ĩ̲̣̌ͧ̊̆̎̀n̛̻̯͐̈͆͞y̷̨ͩ̃ͬ͗҉͎͕̻̭ ̧̹̠̺̐ͩā̜̅͆́ň̴̙̜̬̞̂ͬ͂̒̇ͣ͗ͅd̻̘̳̳͖̍ͭͪ͟ ̸̧͇̭̻̞͙̔͗͊ͦ͗ͦͯs̢̢͈̐ͣ̎ͮ̉̍̀o̶̫͖̦̟͍̖͓͈ͮ̇͗ͫ̔̉f̲͚̜͖̖͙̯͇̒ͮ͂͂ͧ̀̿t̡͚̯̙̐̀!͓̹̻̳͍̱͖͖̎̔̑ͪ͒̀ ̥͇͐͆ͭ̂͑ͮ̔̀
̡͚͍̹̹̫̿̑̃͂̌̔̚Ạ̸̸̢͖̪̦͈̓̏̽̐̓n̢͖͚̖͙͍͉̫͓̻̋ͭ̋̅͐͆̂d̨̙͙͎̬ͩ̑̎ ̦̙͖̣̻̹ͣͮ́ͩ̏̽̔̒̀́m̪̦̲͙͕͗ͪ̇ͩ͝y̋̐̓͑҉̼͍̲̭͖̠͍͚͟͢ ̤̞͕͓͎ͪ̐̈͊̎̆͐s̸̢̟̘͓̫̱̙͖͚̍̆̇ͮ̂ͨ͂ͭ̊̕k̹̹̮͈̀ͯ́͑͐̔ͥ͌͟ͅi̡̼̩͔̬̱ͤ͢n̢̻̺̠̭̭̖̻͕̓ͪͥͯ̈̾ ̧̘̺̭ͮͭ͗͗́̆̉͜͠ç̴̢͈̹̠̺͉͋̅͋̒̈̔ḻ̡̢͙̹ͭ͂ͯ̉e̳̼͖̰͉̼̊̓ḁ̯͈̻͈̊̒ͭͤ̉̇ͮ̽ͅr̛̝͔̗̯͙̅ͯ͂̈͡͝!̢̤̺̙̬̺͚̪͍̊̐̓̓́͂́͜͢

Reading this thread makes me feel like i belong on Americas top ten most wanted list. Geez.

Shoplifting, speeding, jaywalking, pirating basically all media, underage drinking, trespassing, DUI, distribution/possession of illegal substances, paraphernalia, destruction of property... never been to jail. I have an upper hand, though, because I'm probably the most unsuspecting criminal you'd ever see. Surprisingly, all of these crimes are quite common among kids here.

Last edited:
I stole some stuff when I was like, five or six.
I also lied to the SSA but ehhhhhh [flaps hand] nbd

Back