Have you ever committed a crime?

drugs, underage drinking, underage sex, used fake IDs and all that jazz
i've also driven in unsafe conditions if that makes sense?? like i wasn't under the influence or anything but i wasn't fit to drive but like i don't know if that's illegal lol

oh and like dating an adult when i was a minor

Last edited:
Yes, it's not really considered a crime here but you americans have strict rules about underage people dating adults.

My friend downloaded music illegally and sent it to me, if that counts. So I have illegally downloaded music on my iPod even though I didn't do it myself. Otherwise no, I have not committed a crime.

P.S. I didn't ask her to do the downloading for me, she did it like 2 years before we were friends lol

Last edited:
i stole a lipgloss once when i was 5
when i got home, i was so scared and paranoid, i thought i was gonna go to jail

i've stole stuff from shops before. the first time was when i was 5, i took a handful of small stuffed animals and a notebook and just stuffed them in my pocket and left. no one caught me and i was terrified that i was gonna get arrested for months

beh im a bad child.
I've bunked off of school one or twice (i got caught and just got a slap on the wrist tho) , and i've also been into fights on the street -_-

also ive checked the "I am __+ " box loads.

I got involved with the police once, but I'm not sure if what I did was a crime....

I've never done anything apart from that, though.

when i was 11 i beat up everyone at recess and they had to call the school security on my edgy self because everyone was catching these hands and apparently that was so bad ohhhh. i was a wild child xD

Last edited:
still convinced someone here is secretly a member of the police force and we're all gonna be hunted down for our crimes

but i guess i stole an aero from a corner store once when i was like 7, i was holding on to it and i forgot to put it on the counter when we were buying lmao

why ya'll tellin your crimes when the nsa watching us

The NSA knows that The Bell Tree Forums is really an ISIS recruiting website disguised as a site where people talk about Animal Crossing. This thread is a test to see who is evil enough to join the cause.

Last edited:
Back