Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I have, in the Middle East a few years ago I went to visit and then I committed a really stupid act and they got my fingerprints and tried to hunt me down but I left the country before they did.

Sorry Izzy, one time I visited Disney online without my parents' permission. I'm afraid I've got you beat.

Last edited:
I have lots of downloaded music so I guess

Also the amount of times I've clicked "Yes, I am 18+"

"Yes I am 18+"
"I have my parent's permission"
"I am not speeding."

I also did shoplifting a few times, once was for chapsticks when I was little, then one was for a whole bunch of burts bees products (like about 20 products at the same time) a couple years ago, one for nail polish, and one for a bunch of lip color things but I got caught for that

Not huge crimes I suppose...except for that one time I took $100 from my grandma's purse :(. I regretted it hugely, and it was some years ago when I did it, but I didn't get caught though. Also, I signed up on Gamefaqs when I was under aged.

i used to hide weed in my school bag from my parents. one day we all went for a holiday to los angeles and as we arrived at the airport i remembered I have weed in the bag im carrying

i had successfully smuggled weed in another country

jk it never happened I dont smoke

yes. I regret it and I'd rather not talk about it

the only thing i have done is click i am 18+

other than that no

Back