• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Have you ever committed a crime?

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I have, in the Middle East a few years ago I went to visit and then I committed a really stupid act and they got my fingerprints and tried to hunt me down but I left the country before they did.

Sorry Izzy, one time I visited Disney online without my parents' permission. I'm afraid I've got you beat.

Last edited:
I have lots of downloaded music so I guess

Also the amount of times I've clicked "Yes, I am 18+"

"Yes I am 18+"
"I have my parent's permission"
"I am not speeding."

I also did shoplifting a few times, once was for chapsticks when I was little, then one was for a whole bunch of burts bees products (like about 20 products at the same time) a couple years ago, one for nail polish, and one for a bunch of lip color things but I got caught for that

Not huge crimes I suppose...except for that one time I took $100 from my grandma's purse :(. I regretted it hugely, and it was some years ago when I did it, but I didn't get caught though. Also, I signed up on Gamefaqs when I was under aged.

i used to hide weed in my school bag from my parents. one day we all went for a holiday to los angeles and as we arrived at the airport i remembered I have weed in the bag im carrying

i had successfully smuggled weed in another country

jk it never happened I dont smoke

yes. I regret it and I'd rather not talk about it

the only thing i have done is click i am 18+

other than that no

Back