• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Have You Been Rude To Someone or Some Being Rude To You ?

Koala_Tea_

hi, im chloster
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5446-4737-1499
Yellow Candy
Cake
I remember one time , it was an auction for a villager >w< i don't remember who , i think Zucker ?

this person was the only bidder so far so i bid with tbt of 100 tbt xD

and this person just swore because i bid really high and beat them in the auction o.o)

do you experience rudeness from other people or ever given disrespect to people ? xD

Not from this site... but I can think of a few people who have been rude to me in real life, including my mom. I don't think I'm rude. People just can't take my honesty, especially on tbt where everything is sugar coated.

Last edited:
I mean, I guess I can be a bit aggressive when I feel someone is wasting my time, but I don't think I'm being particularly rude. Like I might not greet them and use any emojis lol

One time I invited my sister, someone from miiverse, and a friend from a different forum to my town. The person from miiverse stole more than half of my gold roses while I was entertaining a friend. My sister told me of this and we both d/ced from my town on purpose. I ended up deleting the miiverse person after that incident.

Me being mean:
-Pretty much every time I go on ct and I'm either in a bad mood or in the mood to bother people

People being rude to me:
-This person on ct thought I was poor because the way I dressed (I was wearing nothing but one of the designs you get from the start), and they said "wanna play a game" with the sleezy emotion. They put 100, 1,000, and 10,000 and put them in holes and told to pick one, but I picked all of them and they said "keep it" and then I said "ok" then they DC'd.

-I was going to buy a villager on this site (not naming the villager, or the user) and this person is probably the least patient person I have ever met on this site. He asked me if I was going to get him now, but I said I was said "Sorry, I can't go on now, maybe in and hour or 2?" or something like that. Then he got irritated (well, he sounded it) and then said "you got 30 minutes to get him." Then a few minutes later he said "nvm, you have 10 minutes to get him" And he also said something about how he wasn't going to wait hours for me. So I got him, I don't even know if he said anything when I got to his town. And later, in the What's Bothering You thread, he said how me hated how people in the UK don't care about Timezones and they have to keep people in the US waiting. I replied back with, "I don't live in the UK, thank you very much." I didn't bother to leave a bad rating, though.

-People who break rules in my town, that are pretty common sense if you ask me, and keep doing it after I tell them to stop.

This is all I can think of.

Last edited:
yeah , irl , I'm a b word to a lot of my friends xDD

but if I'm nice , means that I'm in a good mood xDD

derped

Hm, no I usually try to be as kind and friendly as possible. I have had people from here be rude to me though. People who don't leave a rating when you've left them one, they're pretty rude.

I've actually had someone be rude to me when I was being kind to them. They wanted to purchase two items, and I told them I'd give it to them for free. She was thankful and happy, but insisted that I go to her town instead. She said she was working on her station upgrade, and could use the visit. I replied with a "I also need the station upgrade, so if you could come to me that'd be great".
Seriously though, if someone is giving you something that you want for free, then don't demand they come to you also.
She was pretty rude when she came and kept it all short(less than 1 minute visit). I gave her a full basket of perfect apples along with the free items. I always give people who visit a full basket of apples, that's just how my momma raised me. Anyways, I thought she was pretty ****ing rude. I didn't leave her a bad rating though. Unless someone steals or messes with my town, then I won't leave a bad rating. I guess I could leave a neutral rating, but what's the point?! xD

There was also another dude I bought a villager from. He said the villager had a move out date, so I assumed the villager would be ready to go. I didn't just assume either, I asked before bidding and he said the villager would be ready to go.
But oh boy, was I wrong. After I won the auction, the seller left me waiting for literally OVER AN HOUR. He said "gimme a few minutes", not "gimme an hour". When he said he was finally ready, he also took another 30 minutes to open his gates. I was in no rush, but if he needed time then he could've told me a specific time for both of us to be on so we could trade. I could be doing something else in the meanwhile, know what I mean?! However, telling me you're ready to go and then letting me wait for over an hour because you feel like TT'ing day by day and also checking for PWP's(that's what his excuse was) is ****ing bull****!
I deeply regret not leaving him a bad rating, specially now that I think about it. But ya can't be crying over spilled milk. Let bygones be bygones.

I dislike leaving people a bad rating though. Even when this girl left me waiting for almost a month in order for me to pick up my villager, I still didn't leave her a bad rating. I had to contact a mod to help me with the situation though. I don't think she realized how serious it was, and I guess it was partly my fault since I tend to be too nice to people. In the end I got the villager, and she realized how ridiculous the situation was and sent me some tbt for making me wait for so long. So I gave her a well deserved positive rating. She realized the wrong and tried her best rectify it. That's all I care about. :)

Some people are just too dense, and lack common sense. I try to remember the Japanese phrase "Shikata ga nai", meaning "It can't be helped".

Last edited:
I actually had a time someone disliked my comment and they were kinda rude about it. But eh. I didn't leave a bad rating because I wasn't in game with them. But besides that, usually, I had fairly even and good reputable people come to my town or their town.

Hm, no I usually try to be as kind and friendly as possible. I have had people from here be rude to me though. People who don't leave a rating when you've left them one, they're pretty rude.

I've actually had someone be rude to me when I was being kind to them. They wanted to purchase two items, and I told them I'd give it to them for free. She was thankful and happy, but insisted that I go to her town instead. She said she was working on her station upgrade, and could use the visit. I replied with a "I also need the station upgrade, so if you could come to me that'd be great".
Seriously though, if someone is giving you something that you want for free, then don't demand they come to you also.
She was pretty rude when she came and kept it all short(less than 1 minute visit). I gave her a full basket of perfect apples along with the free items. I always give people who visit a full basket of apples, that's just how my momma raised me. Anyways, I thought she was pretty ****ing rude. I didn't leave her a bad rating though. Unless someone steals or messes with my town, then I won't leave a bad rating. I guess I could leave a neutral rating, but what's the point?! xD

There was also another dude I bought a villager from. He said the villager had a move out date, so I assumed the villager would be ready to go. I didn't just assume either, I asked before bidding and he said the villager would be ready to go.
But oh boy, was I wrong. After I won the auction, the seller left me waiting for literally OVER AN HOUR. He said "gimme a few minutes", not "gimme an hour". When he said he was finally ready, he also took another 30 minutes to open his gates. I was in no rush, but if he needed time then he could've told me a specific time for both of us to be on so we could trade. I could be doing something else in the meanwhile, know what I mean?! However, telling me you're ready to go and then letting me wait for over an hour because you feel like TT'ing day by day and also checking for PWP's(that's what his excuse was) is ****ing bull****!
I deeply regret not leaving him a bad rating, specially now that I think about it. But ya can't be crying over spilled milk. Let bygones be bygones.

I dislike leaving people a bad rating though. Even when this girl left me waiting for almost a month in order for me to pick up my villager, I still didn't leave her a bad rating. I had to contact a mod to help me with the situation though. I don't think she realized how serious it was, and I guess it was partly my fault since I tend to be too nice to people. In the end I got the villager, and she realized how ridiculous the situation was and sent me some tbt for making me wait for so long. So I gave her a well deserved positive rating. She realized the wrong and tried her best rectify it. That's all I care about. :)

Some people are just too dense, and lack common sense. I try to remember the Japanese phrase "Shikata ga nai", meaning "It can't be helped".

Yeah , >w< oh reading ! xD but i know how you feel , like i can't really give people bad ratings because its idk .w. feels weird and i don't want them swearing at me o.o)/

I've had two thieves in the beginning of my game, and it's why Mew's gates are almost always closed, and there are visitors who don't ask permission to look around or shop and just do it, and get angry when I get upset and/or DC. I try not to feel like I'm being mean by disconnecting and removing them from my friends roster if they're not going to follow my town rules.

I've found that I have been impatient with people, though I do try my best to be as kind as I can, but someone once made me wait a week with a villager in boxes, constantly time traveling back because he was offering me a very large sum of bells, only to find him posting around the forum about "hey I'm looking for (villager that I was holding for him)" with the same offers. I could have handled it better, but I was so flustered and upset because I'd literally just been holding this villager, then I find out they got the villager from someone else and kept me waiting without telling me! SO I WAS HOLDING THE VILLAGER FOR NOTHING AND NOBODY!

I think I can be a bit rude and angry when I hold a villagers for someone and then they never come and get it... Once had to hold a villager FOR 10 HOURS and the person that wanted to turned around and said "I don't have the bells, you kept ME waiting" I completely lost it

I mostly get taken advantage of.I'm a very giving person, and i help a lot of ac players get items from my catalog.One girl was suppose to take 4 halloween masks from my train station, but she took all 6.I didn't say anything.I figured i could order them.Another person kept asking me for 20 mill even after i had ordered about 7 sets of furniture, a royal crown, and a throne for him.I didn't give him the bells.Anyway, i could go on and on with these stories.I end up getting mad and delete them from my friends list.I do have very good ac friends that i help with items and they help me when i need it.But some just take take take.It's like they think i owe them or something.

In real life I think people try to take advantage of me. It's partly down to me not wanting to seem rude by not doing something for them, but they expect me to go out of my way to help them all the time and they never return the favour.

I have come across a few rude people online. Some people just expect me to shower them with gifts, and I feel bad for saying no. That being said, the majority of people I've come across here are very nice and understanding. :)

People who are rude to me usually do so because they don't want to be wrong.
I had an argument with a girl who thought Alaska was an island (because the map shows it next to Hawaii on USA maps). I think half-way she did believe but she kept trying to make excuses. She finally ended with "We're probably both wrong!" and walked away.

Yes... someone was giving away free flowers and she didn't tell us where to pick. She said go so we started picking then she dropped a f-bomb and got really mad cuz we didn't pick the right ones. :p

Yep. Has happened several times. Really bothered me. But now I just appreciate friends and random acts of kindness so the other stuff isn't worth fretting over. Just learn a lesson if there is one. Be happy!!

Yeah.... Just reading all these makes me feel why people even be impatient. It's just a game and it shouldn't take your life away from it either. People who disobey people's rules just want to show off for them selves and stuff like that

yeah, I urinated on a random person's grave once

i guess that was kind of rude of me

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG I also accidentally called a member of staff at ASDA (UK equivalent to walmart) a man because she had short white hair. I was drunk at the time and genuinely thought she was a man, so I said to my friend "Let's leave the man alone." because we were looking at the section which she/he was restocking. She literally didn't say a word, which made it even worse.

it was hilarious though

I mean, I guess I can be a bit aggressive when I feel someone is wasting my time, but I don't think I'm being particularly rude. Like I might not greet them and use any emojis lol

Exactly! When I order something and there taking a long time I will get a little snappy because I have a real life too!

Yup. When I actively traded villagers/things, all the time. People who come to your town and just start running. Or people who take a villager, never say hi or bye and just leave, people who make appointments to meet up and never show up.

Having said all that, I've been lucky that's been more rare than common. Most of the time, I've been pleasantly surprised how nice and well mannered most people are. Leaving me extra presents, giving me extra money, surprise TBT bells. Most interactions have been pretty positive.

So, either really really positive, or OMG, that was SO rude. Nothing in the middle really.

Back