Have an idea for your town flag yet?

In my town ID, i'm dressed as tennant :)

That is awesome!! Do you have a picture of it? He is my favorite doctor. I hope I get the 3D glasses early on so I can play tenth dress up! Is there a fez in nl? I could play 11th dress up as well. I never make patterns but I plan to make some of their suits =)

I also want that big cube in my town, even though that was a rather odd episode. My town name is gonna be from an episode of 10th as well =)

IF *and its a big if* I decide to get a face cutout board I'll probably design it as a cyberman or somethin lol. I <3<3 Doctor Who

My town fruit is going to be very anti doctor though. I want apples or pears and it makes me sad they're anti doctor cause they're the only ones that I like the look of delicious. lol I'm ranting sorry.

That is awesome!! Do you have a picture of it? He is my favorite doctor. I hope I get the 3D glasses early on so I can play tenth dress up! Is there a fez in nl? I could play 11th dress up as well. I never make patterns but I plan to make some of their suits =)

I also want that big cube in my town, even though that was a rather odd episode. My town name is gonna be from an episode of 10th as well =)

IF *and its a big if* I decide to get a face cutout board I'll probably design it as a cyberman or somethin lol. I <3<3 Doctor Who

My town fruit is going to be very anti doctor though. I want apples or pears and it makes me sad they're anti doctor cause they're the only ones that I like the look of delicious. lol I'm ranting sorry.
I have no idea what all this means... :p

For my first town flag I left it at default, my second was the triforce but this time I want to be a bit more creative. I still haven't decided and even when I have a idea I'm probably going to change my mind.

Personally, I'm thinking diagonal pastel rainbow stripes. :p

Honestly though, I'm prolly going to just write out the town name and dress it up with a frilly border and some bows. That's what I've been doing since Wild World, it's what I have in my JP town, and I may as well keep a good thing going.

~ Marie

I may use the T.A.R.D.I.S. I think that would be fun. Or maybe the triforce, or the Batman symbol (town will be called Arkham) or heck, maybe I'll change it from time to time and use all of them.

No clue! I want it to be cute and somewhat original. I don't want it to be from another game....except for maybe Katamari. Any ideas?

I might do a rainbow flag until I can think of something that will fit my town name better.

This may be silly and dumb, but...

I plan on having my town flag look like a pair of shorts.

(Which will be kinda awkward once I unlock Club LOL...)

I am not sure. I am trying to decide if I am going to make a separate themed town (True Blood or Walking Dead) or include those aspects in mine for the time being in which I will make an appropriate town flag. If I just do a normal town...I have no idea! lol

I'm naming my town Starfall, and I think I am going to go with something like this:

BGBmmRF.png

I'm going to try and recreate the sprite in my signature. Should be a challenge.

I am going to do the logo for the Gamecube for my flag. I am naming my town Isabella, which is the very very first town I ever made, and it was on the gamecube version :) I made a gamecube logo on the gc version a few months back pretty easy, so I am going to do it again. Hopefully it turns out okay, it can be irritating if you are off by a tiny bit in a pattern and don't know where. :/

This will be the first time I can design a flag so I'm not quite sure yet. I have a few ideas but I'm not solid on them yet.

Back