• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Have an idea for your town flag yet?

Schim

Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Just going to leave it at default? Maybe you have a go-to flag design you've always used or maybe you want to start from scratch. Will you have something original or maybe a logo/character from something you love?

I'm doing a coat of arms theme with a rose at the center, and I already have the image I'll use. I'll share this link with you to another thread---- it has a link to a website where you can turn images into patterns for NL. Maybe you can find it useful. :)

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?64437-NL-Image-Pattern-Converter!

I'd definitely like to use it for stuff for the "base" and then edit it to clean it up. Sometimes things come out no so crisp due to shading and stuff.

I honestly don't have a clue

tbh I never really changed the town flag...

In WW it remained default until like mid 2009 when I found a Pikachu pattern on CF which I copied to WW.
Then I don't think I ever changed my CF town flag.....

I'd like to change it in this game though, but I have no idea. Maybe i'll make it be a Pokemon sprite or something idno

I honestly don't have a clue

tbh I never really changed the town flag...

In WW it remained default until like mid 2009 when I found a Pikachu pattern on CF which I copied to WW.
Then I don't think I ever changed my CF town flag.....

I'd like to change it in this game though, but I have no idea. Maybe i'll make it be a Pokemon sprite or something idno

You should definitely change it since you never have before. It'll be turning over a new leaf for your town.

get it :D :D :D

It'll probably be some random design that happens to look nice.

The only thing is I'll probably want it to look like an actual country/town flag and not just some characters head.

I copied a Kirby lightsaber pattern and used that as my flag in WW. Don't know about this game.

I usually keep the original and change the colours to suit the season. I've not idea what to do this time. I feel like it should be something different so I'll start thinking!

Probably some form of the U.S. flag! Maybe original colonial flag! Not sure yet! :)

My town's name is going to be Moonvale, so I'm planning on the center of my flag being a pretty crescent moon. I might try to work in my town fruit as well. Unless they're pears. I'm not resetting even if I get pears but PEARS AREN'T GONNA BE ON MY FLAG.

The background might be an attempt at a pretty, very late sunset sky when the colors are mainly blues and purples with the faintest bits of pink left over.

I'm still thinking about it. The moon is a must though. Now I just have to decide if the crescent will be facing the side like it's usually depicted or if I'm going to draw the moon on it's 'back' with the cup facing upwards.

Probably something like this:

one_piece_jolly_roger__biting_a_rope__by_shad0w_beast-d55nv1i.png

... or more likely this:

120px-Ruffy_Jollyroger.jpg

Maybe even another One Piece Jolly Roger... not sure yet.

About a month ago I actually came up with a flag design that I really like for my town RainWood, and I think I'll use it again :)

It's just an umbrella laying in a puddle with raindrops coming down, and it says Rain Wood on it. I like it quite a lot.

Back