• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has anyone gotten tier 1 for starters?

My very first town had Merengue! I'd say it's a pity that I so thoroughly ruined that town and ended up resetting it, but the Welcome Amiibo update makes up for it. I don't have Merengue in either of my current towns, but I like having the option of having her move in if I get nostalgic.

i don't remember if they're tier one or two, but in my first 5 starters i had both ruby and erik!

No but i had Tier 1's randomly move in. Marshal and Lolly randomly plotted their lil cute house in my village. I also have Diana camp pretty early in my game and I asked her to come live!

I had Lolly as one of my starting 5! she was a random move in too which makes it even more special as she’s been a huge dreamie forever ;w;

I started with Lucky, but he was the first to move out. Didn't realise how popular he was until I started lurking the forums a while back!

Just started a new New leaf save, I got some really good villagers and some not so great villagers.
I got Pierce, Lucky and Lily, but also Harry and Monique.. But I'm keeping it because I got the train station and fruit I wanted!

Beau was my starter on my first town and then had Marshal as a random move in. I had to get them again by other means when I got my current town tho.

On this town I didn't have any tier 1 starters but had Ankha as a random move in and she stayed there for a while (Moved her out to get Diana)

i didn’t start out with her but i did get lolly as a random move-in early on in the game aha

Diana was one of my starting villagers! That was pretty neat.

Last edited:
Back