Has anyone gotten tier 1 for starters?

My very first town had Merengue! I'd say it's a pity that I so thoroughly ruined that town and ended up resetting it, but the Welcome Amiibo update makes up for it. I don't have Merengue in either of my current towns, but I like having the option of having her move in if I get nostalgic.

i don't remember if they're tier one or two, but in my first 5 starters i had both ruby and erik!

No but i had Tier 1's randomly move in. Marshal and Lolly randomly plotted their lil cute house in my village. I also have Diana camp pretty early in my game and I asked her to come live!

I had Lolly as one of my starting 5! she was a random move in too which makes it even more special as she’s been a huge dreamie forever ;w;

I started with Lucky, but he was the first to move out. Didn't realise how popular he was until I started lurking the forums a while back!

Just started a new New leaf save, I got some really good villagers and some not so great villagers.
I got Pierce, Lucky and Lily, but also Harry and Monique.. But I'm keeping it because I got the train station and fruit I wanted!

Beau was my starter on my first town and then had Marshal as a random move in. I had to get them again by other means when I got my current town tho.

On this town I didn't have any tier 1 starters but had Ankha as a random move in and she stayed there for a while (Moved her out to get Diana)

i didn’t start out with her but i did get lolly as a random move-in early on in the game aha

Diana was one of my starting villagers! That was pretty neat.

Last edited:
Back