• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has anyone gotten tier 1 for starters?

I started out with Beau.

But don't be jealous, I have had insanely frustrating luck after that to find villagers I've liked.

EDIT: And I think on my town years ago I had Ankha as well, though my memory is fuzzy. I reset because I regretted my house placement.

Well in new leaf for a starter I also had beau.. then I got julian ankha and diana randomly come thru!
Post automatically merged:

I've had Julian in my town from the very beginning 😊
You're so lucky just wondering what did u answer the question at the beginning of what would u bring if you had to choose to a deserted island ?

Last edited:
I was SUPER Lucky and got Audie, Stitches and Fauna as my peppy, lazy and normal starters :))) Althought I only used around 30 NM tickets. Couldn't get my hands on Raymond though :(

I got Stitches. I never thought I’d like him or I’d have already had him but my God is he cute. He’s my raison d’etre rn cuz I had to restart due to some ahole cyber attacker destroying my save data so that little lazy bear cub is stitching my broken heart back together.

I've had Bob since the very beginning lol, I believe he is teir 1?

Was Francine tier 1? I remember I started with her. I had Filbert who was mid-tier and then all my other starters were "Bottom of the Barrel."

I got Marshal as a first random move in before I could even use Wisp in my last town but he definitely wasn’t one of the five starters.
This town I just started didn’t have a normal starter actually and that’s never happened to me before so maybe it changes sometimes?

Back