• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Books/guide books

Milpou

Meow (・ω<)☆
Bells
Tasty Cake
Hello everyone! I would like to know if anyone has a book guide for the new leaf. (especially in PDF format) I have a few of these, but recently I found out that there are many more. I would like to have at least an online option in my collection. P.S. This is my first experience on forums, don’t scold me (>o-<)

Don't worry! Welcome to the Bell Tree❤️
I don't know any pdf guides for New Leaf but I know one online that is really well organized and exhaustive:
Tronky.com

Edit: this guide doesn't include the Welcome amiibo update, remember to check the catalogues websites below to find the Welcome amiibo items!

And if you need a complete online catalog I recommend these two websites:
Moridb.com (you can registrer an account and make your own wishlists)

Catalogue.ac

Last edited:
Don't worry! Welcome to the Bell Tree❤️
I don't know any pdf guides for New Leaf but I know one online that is really well organized and exhaustive:
Tronky.com

Edit: this guide doesn't include the Welcome amiibo update, remember to check the catalogues websites below to find the Welcome amiibo items!

And if you need a complete online catalog I recommend these two websites:
Moridb.com (you can registrer an account and make your own wishlists)

Catalogue.ac
Oh, hi. Thank you so much for this website, I definitely need to try it out. ("^")

Back