• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Harvest Feast

Jordon

Bells
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
So it's 7pm here in London. I had class today so haven't had a chance to do the Harvest Feast. This will be my second one as Mayor. Is it worth TTing so I can take part? I'd only be TTing to maybe earlier this afternoon.

I honestly like doing the Harvest Festival, it's something to do! You also get a fruit basket and some of the harvest festival furniture for helping Franklin out. Personally, it's worth it.

I think it's worth it, it's a really fun holiday and it's definitely not worth missing. It'll only be a couple of hours forward anyway, so you can always skip back to the correct time if need be. Hope this helps :)

Not interested in the furniture but I'm doing it. I set back the time 7 hours and just booted up the game.

I have two towns/three characters. I participated as Belle, but no more for me! It took forever to catch an olive flounder to give to Franklin. I spent a few hours (off and on) gathering ingredients for the four courses. I'm just going to do my normal daily tasks in my other town and avoid all the villagers today. LOL

I enjoyed this holiday, talking to all the villagers n stuff.
But it got so tedious in the end because I kept getting the things I didn't need lol
Made a lot of money catching fish though xD

I don't have time for all that today. Not so sure it is appealing to me right now.

I don't have time for all that today. Not so sure it is appealing to me right now.
I feel you, I missed the Harvest Festival last year and would've loved to participate now, but I wasn't able to play until 9:45 pm and obviously didn't complete it. I just wish it would happen again tomorrow so I can participate anyway... :/

Honestly, I have never completed a Harvest Festival. Being a wife and mom is my main job on holidays, lol :)

I played it. I definitely have played it once before as well. I really enjoy Harvest Festival.

My villagers were sweet and just asked for sea bass and dab. The recipes were easy and one didn't need any fish.
Completed it in 20 minutes. I had some fish in the box by the dock and in the museum. Caught most of the fish and than used two from my stash. Once I got a secret item from a villagers I skipped that house and gave the fish to the next villager.
Fastest time and bonus no rumor movers.

Back