• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy birthday, Fauna!

Ras

Bells
Winter Mittens
Chief was up early to celebrate (as he was with Skye two days ago; he loves the normal girls just as much as I do), but I forgot to bring my gift and decided to reset. She had a new buddy celebrating:

HNI_0082_zpsb8adb649.jpg

Take a look at Fauna in the above pic and then in this one and see if you can figure out what I got her:

HNI_0084_zps085ced94.jpg

She's finally back in her shearling coat! That's the main reason I reset, because by returning with it, she didn't put it on.

HNI_0085_zpsbc0446e2.jpg

I really wanted to cycle her out for someone before her birthday but finals ;___; scratches face

This made me sad. Since I gave Fauna away yesterday ;-; Thank you for reminding me Ras ;-;

So, turns out villagers can decide to move on their birthdays. Yesterday, I stopped Pecan, so I know she was the only one planning to move. Just now, Lolly told me that Fauna is thinking about moving. Now, I have to decide whether to end her birthday by having someone visit my town, or just wait until tomorrow to stop her. I think I'll wait.

Today Lolly was celebrating with her in my town. I wonder who will celebrate with Lolly tomorrow, though.

I gave her a Sherling coat too!! She showed up to my party first before heading to her house tho omg what a sweetheart ;v;

Yay Fauna!! My Fauna got a daffodil.. they're such a cheery bright cute flower.. just like cheery sweet Fauna! Blanche was celebrating with her, aw.

I gave my Fauna a tan puffy vest. Honestly I think it looked better than the shearling coat, I have no regrets.

Happy birthday Fauna <3

I gave her a round carpet, one of her preferred gifts on thonky. :)

I got my Fauna a cactus because all the shops were closed and I had nothing else to give her T_T
She was celebrating with Fang <3

So cute!! I seriously considered Fauna for a while but decided i have too many deer already, and skye won me over :D

Back