• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✿ Hana's Little Art Shop! [PWYW | tbt, da points, art, offer] ✿

I would love to go on your wait list!! Your art is so lovely!! <3

Gonna update my thread and reply to everyone in a bit!
I didn't expect so many people asdfgh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to be on the waitlist too ^^ I love your semi-realistic style <3

Added and thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to be put on the waitlist if there's still room. c:

There's still some space left! Added ~

Last edited:
Oh my god your art is beautiful I'd love to be on the waitlist if there's still room :)

I would love if i could get a spot on your waitlist! thanks !!

Added ~ :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Second link for skin color, please! <3 and for the sleeveless top, ahhh whatever looks good? I can go for a while/bluish-green theme x)
Thank you aaahhhh your art is extremely lovely c: <3

I'll start on yours tomorrow. :D
aAa thanks for the compliment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you're doin really good here! You might need to expand your waitlist a bit lol

Cause I'm gonna jump on there too ;w;

Hop in! ; o

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to go on your wait list!! Your art is so lovely!! <3

Added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god your art is beautiful I'd love to be on the waitlist if there's still room :)

One more space left! :)
I'll add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any chance I could go on the wait list also? :D

I'm only accepting 10 on the waitlist at the moment but I'll definitely VM once there are more slots open. :)

You're so talented how much does it cost and cand I use it as a profile pic? :) can you do a drawing of my villager references below and a backround full of reggies like in the pic pumpkin head on and the grey suit the last one is for the details on the pumpkin private message me when your done thx ‹3
HNI_0018.JPG HNI_0056.JPG HNI_0059.JPG

Last edited:
You're so talented how much does it cost and cand I use it as a profile pic? :) can you do a drawing of my villager references below and a backround full of reggies like in the pic pumpkin head on and the grey suit the last one is for the details on the pumpkin private message me when your done thx ‹3
View attachment 203549 View attachment 203550 View attachment 203551

Thank you. It's a PWYW (pay what you want) so you may pay me any amount of tbt. You may also use it as a profile pic in the forums. :)

I can draw your mayor, but unfortunately, all my slots are filled at the moment. I can VM you when there's space if you'd like that?

*gasp*

Omfg your art is so dang cute and beautiful!!!! Those soft colors in the example are sooo fricking gorgeous, I'm head over heels for your art right now! *___________*

Thank you. It's a PWYW (pay what you want) so you may pay me any amount of tbt. You may also use it as a profile pic in the forums. :)

I can draw your mayor, but unfortunately, all my slots are filled at the moment. I can VM you when there's space if you'd like that?

I'd love that thank you so much!

For Shiemi!

soptfgq.jpg

I had fun drawing your OC. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
For Shiemi!

soptfgq.jpg

I had fun drawing your OC. Thank you so much!

UM omfg???
This is so amazing wow I absolutely love it
jeeez I'm just gonna give you whatever tbt I have left lmao you deserve more though

Oh my gosh your art is absolutely lovely!! I've never even bought art before, but I'd love to be added to the waitlist once a spot opens up if you have the time.

UM omfg???
This is so amazing wow I absolutely love it
jeeez I'm just gonna give you whatever tbt I have left lmao you deserve more though

I'm glad you like it! I was worried you wouldn't tbh >U<
Thank you for the generous payment XD!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*gasp*

Omfg your art is so dang cute and beautiful!!!! Those soft colors in the example are sooo fricking gorgeous, I'm head over heels for your art right now! *___________*

Thanks for liking my art! *__*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh your art is absolutely lovely!! I've never even bought art before, but I'd love to be added to the waitlist once a spot opens up if you have the time.

Thanks for thinking of buying art from me XD <3
I'll add you once a spot opens up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there anyway you could do a drawing for me soon? :O

I don't think I'll be able to finish the other drawings anytime soon since I'm only available on the weekends and wednesdays. So, I don't think I'll be able to draw anything for you anytime soon.

Let me know if you want to go on the waitlist though. :)

Oh okay thank you! Your art is beautiful. And yes I'd love to be on the waitlist, is there anyway you could VM me when it's my turn? :3

Oh okay thank you! Your art is beautiful. And yes I'd love to be on the waitlist, is there anyway you could VM me when it's my turn? :3

I'll add you when slots open up in the waitlist. :) I'll VM you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now accepting collectibles ~

I would like to request a drawing for my newest OC, Ren?!
Thank youu ^-^

Back