Halloween long sleeve pattern in your town?

Xme

Bells
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Feedback
100% (89) +
Does anyone have a long sleeve Halloween shirt pattern I can come buy? I don?t have a sewing machine yet, but I really want some Halloween patterns, especially a long sleeve shirt. Thanks!

If you talk to sable everyday, you should have the machine well before halloween. Just make sure not to forget!

I have a lot of these sweaters on display (mostly just the ones toward the top though) if you want any of them I can put them out for you c:

edit: I'd be glad to help you tomorrow, I didn't realize how late it was getting and my Able Sister's is going to close soon, if you like them and would rather I come over and put a display out in your store I would be glad to tonight though.

Last edited:
I have a lot of these sweaters on display (mostly just the ones toward the top though) if you want any of them I can put them out for you c:

edit: I'd be glad to help you tomorrow, I didn't realize how late it was getting and my Able Sister's is going to close soon, if you like them and would rather I come over and put a display out in your store I would be glad to tonight though.

Love them!! Thank you for posting!!

Ohhhh yes please!!!! Can I add you and open my town? I would love those on display!

Enjoy the sweaters friend and also thank you for the compliment candyapple, I do love me some halloween times.

Back