• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hai.

Lunie

Bells
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Hai everyone .
I didn't know much about animal crossing until I bought my 3ds following with my pokemon Y so this will be my first AC game and I am proud to say that I am addicted to the game :>
I have just started for a few day so I would love some help from anyone has played the past game .
You can call me Lunie or Red . People usually call me Red on some forums because how much I played pokemon but I am getting used to the nickname Lunie from LoL
Hai . My nickname usually on the internet is Lunie , you can also go with Red-waifu :>
I love anime and have a lot of anime-related stuffs and was wondering if anyone was an Otaku like me
My grammar is bad but it is certainly improving just by playing nintendo games....
I don't know what else to put here so I will leave it as that
Hope to make some friends soon :>

Last edited:
Ah, welcome to TBT Lunie! c: AC:NL does get kind of addicting, haha!

Added into the first post with some information about me :>
I don't know if this is the right place but does anyone know a good ACNF online chat?
Sorry for bothering.

Animal Crossing is so much fun! Welcome to the Forums. :D

PS: I love your avatar, Lunie!

Back