• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Haha not a giveaway. Seeking a tad bit of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Solo

(ง︡’-‘︠)ง
Bells
Switch
1521-6235-5432
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (124) +
I was lucky enough to secure a trade for one of my dream villagers just minutes ago.
Unfortunately, we both have 10 villagers, and the person trading with me likes all of theirs and doesn't want to TT any of them out to make a second space. Therefore, I need someone to hold Static for a tiny bit. ;w;
I can tip you 300k for helping!

I can hold him. How long do you need me to hold him for?
I was lucky enough to secure a trade for one of my dream villagers just minutes ago.
Unfortunately, we both have 10 villagers, and the person trading with me likes all of theirs and doesn't want to TT any of them out to make a second space. Therefore, I need someone to hold Static for a tiny bit. ;w;
I can tip you 300k for helping!

Not very long. o:
Basically all that needs to happen is for them to come get Chief. I'll have a space after that.

BTW I'm the person who has Static so add me whoever is holding him

Oh! I don't TT, so I probably won't be the best help then. :( I wish I could help you! I hope you find someone!!

I can hold him for you. I am trying to cycle through villagers to get Rosie and Freya back. I also have a cycling town as well. If you let me cycle him through you will be helping me get 1 step closer to getting them back :D I TT a lot :D

Last edited:
I can hold him for you. I am trying to cycle through villagers to get Rosie and Freya back. I also have a cycling town as well. If you let me cycle him through you will be helping me get 1 step closer to getting them back :D

Thanks I'm the person giving you Static so add me and I'll tell you when my gates are open.

I can hold him for you. I am trying to cycle through villagers to get Rosie and Freya back. I also have a cycling town as well. If you let me cycle him through you will be helping me get 1 step closer to getting them back :D I TT a lot :D

Oh that would be fabulous, thank you so much! Champ2947 is the one to talk to about everything regarding Static! :3

And you can come to my town after all of this has been sorted out to receive your tip! ^^

Last edited:
Oh that would be fabulous, thank you so much! Champ2947 is the one to talk to about everything regarding Static! :3

And you can come to my town after all of this has been sorted out to receive your tip! ^^

Katy I'll tell you when I'm ready to come to your town.

You can tip me when I cycle him back out :D

All adopted :D I will work on getting him back out right away :D Will be at least 2 days or so because I have to be careful I don't lose other villagers. Hope this is ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back