• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Had your heart broken?

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
TuxedoSono said:
Nope. I've rejected people though. =P
Your a lucky one,
I have only ever dumped one person, i felt heartbroken and rotton after. she REALLY loved me and i couldnt bring myself to....
That's a lie. You dumped me.

Would Moe count? He moved away and I go sad... >.>
Nah I haven't be in a serious enough relationship for that to happen...

Nah, never had a serious relationship. And never have been the brakee, ive always been the braker, and ive broken some hearts in my time.

Matus said:
4 times. Rejected.
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Megamannt125 said:
Rawburt said:
Tye, Its words many force down my throat every day...
With each break up i believe that less and less :/
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.
I did find someone,
But they moved away and out of my life </3
You'll find someone.
I think I have<3
JENN DOESN'T COUNT BRO.

Gnome said:
Megamannt125 said:
Rawburt said:
Tye, Its words many force down my throat every day...
With each break up i believe that less and less :/
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.
I did find someone,
But they moved away and out of my life </3
You'll find someone.
I think I have<3
JENN DOESN'T COUNT BRO.
Shut up.

Back