• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Had your heart broken?

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
TuxedoSono said:
Nope. I've rejected people though. =P
Your a lucky one,
I have only ever dumped one person, i felt heartbroken and rotton after. she REALLY loved me and i couldnt bring myself to....
That's a lie. You dumped me.

Would Moe count? He moved away and I go sad... >.>
Nah I haven't be in a serious enough relationship for that to happen...

Nah, never had a serious relationship. And never have been the brakee, ive always been the braker, and ive broken some hearts in my time.

Matus said:
4 times. Rejected.
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Megamannt125 said:
Rawburt said:
Tye, Its words many force down my throat every day...
With each break up i believe that less and less :/
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.
I did find someone,
But they moved away and out of my life </3
You'll find someone.
I think I have<3
JENN DOESN'T COUNT BRO.

Gnome said:
Megamannt125 said:
Rawburt said:
Tye, Its words many force down my throat every day...
With each break up i believe that less and less :/
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.
I did find someone,
But they moved away and out of my life </3
You'll find someone.
I think I have<3
JENN DOESN'T COUNT BRO.
Shut up.

Back