• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gulliver delivery thing?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I returned to this game recently, and theres this feature where you send Guliver out to sea to get new people?

I tried it and all I got were treats once it arrived? But im kinda confused about how it works in general.. if someone could help me that would be great.. also please tell me thats not the only way to get new people...

Also, if I get rid of furniture that these animals tequired, will I have to make it again so they stay? Or is that fine if I do.

Last edited:
whether or not you get gifts, clothes, treats and/or villager maps depends on what island(s) you send him to. villager maps will only be on gold islands, but not all gold islands yield villager maps -- some are for leaf tickets, i believe, and others will be for the new(er) yellow gifts. that being said, you can see what items you'll receive from the island by clicking on the + icon or w/e it is. you just have to keep sending him to that island until you receive all the possible gifts, and it's marked as complete. after a certain period, you can refresh the selection of islands for free, but if you want to refresh sooner, i believe it costs 10k bells.

whether or not you get gifts, clothes, treats and/or villager maps depends on what island(s) you send him to. villager maps will only be on gold islands, but not all gold islands yield villager maps -- some are for leaf tickets, i believe, and others will be for the new(er) yellow gifts. that being said, you can see what items you'll receive from the island by clicking on the + icon or w/e it is. you just have to keep sending him to that island until you receive all the possible gifts, and it's marked as complete. after a certain period, you can refresh the selection of islands for free, but if you want to refresh sooner, i believe it costs 10k bells.
Oh I see, because I sent him to this island with villagers, but I was confused when I only got treats from there. I just gotta keep sending him out.. Thank you.

Oh I see, because I sent him to this island with villagers, but I was confused when I only got treats from there. I just gotta keep sending him out.. Thank you.
yeah, you just have to keep sending him out! you won't get a villager map every time, but you will get them all eventually, and the treats will help you level them up faster anyway.

Thanks to everyone who explained this. I started recently and was a bit confused by it too. Trying right now to get Olivia's map but all I got was maps for ugly villagers. 😵‍💫 (I know. I'm petty that way. But I'm looking for as many cats as possible! Feline camp domination! 🐈🐾😼)

Back