• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🎨 Grim's Bored Board Doodles 🎨 [Requests Welcome]

Grimsly

Bells
Some bulletin board art I've done so far, I'll keep uploading new ones as I go. Feel free to suggest what I should draw next (ac villagers and npcs only please)

Some of these are reuploads as my last post was misunderstood. I am not taking commissions nor am I willing to draw on other people's boards as my WiFi isn't stable enough.

----------------------------

To Draw

▫Whitney▫Raymond▫Celeste▫Roald▫
▫️Filbert▫️

Requests Finished

KetchupNikoTangy & Stitches
Shino

Finished Art

20211101-165752.jpg

20211102-172517.jpg

20211102-172448.jpg

20211102-010123.jpg

20211101-220201.jpg

20211103-023904.jpg

20211101-023649.jpg

20211115-112153.jpg

Last edited:
I am so amazed! Particularly about your ink control on those backgrounds. Songstress Marina and Chai are so great!

I am so amazed! Particularly about your ink control on those backgrounds. Songstress Marina and Chai are so great!
Thank you! Do you have any ideas for what you'd like to see me draw next? (Only drawing AC villagers and npcs)​

Last edited:
this is so good!! amazed at how well you can draw on the switch :lemon:. do you use a stylus?
...also it would be amazing to see a drawing of Gayle or Niko :p

this is so good!! amazed at how well you can draw on the switch :lemon:. do you use a stylus?
...also it would be amazing to see a drawing of Gayle or Niko :p
Thank you! Yup, I use the kind that has the little disc thing on the end. So much better than the one with the little squishy thing on the end as the screen can get confused with something that thick and make a wiggly line. My lines may look smooth but I can assure you I had to undo every line hundreds of times before being happy with them haha! What would take me 5 minutes on paper takes me 2 hours on the bulletin :oops:
And thanks for the suggestion, I will keep that in mind :D

Last edited:
This is so cute?! I’ve tried this before but it is way too hard, seriously well done!
Thank you! I'm not gonna lie, when I got my stylus in the mail to draw on the boards I regretted it haha! It's extremely difficult to start with. It gets easier the more you learn though! There's quite a bit of resources online to help.

Holding A and tapping the screen to make a line is so so important as it uses a fraction of ink compared to drawing normally. Using thicker pens uses the same amount of ink as the smallest as well. I also like to click the finished button to 'save' my progress when I know I can't undo something if I mess up.
Hope that helps, feel free to ask me any questions 0:​

these are so cute omg???? i’m literally in awe of anyone who’s able to make bulletin board art — you’re so talented!! 🤩😍

if you’re still open to requests, i'd love to request celeste or wardell! absolutely no pressure, though!

Back