daitokai's log

daitokai

Bells
hi welcome :) ! dumping some ac art from 2020 to today :^) these are humanizations mostly sorry haha as i am no good at drawing animals...^___; have a look :) ! (or not it's ok too haha)

(if you see some drawings signed as "fxnker" i did not steal anything haha i am active on twitter and tumblr under that same name so no worries about that!)

click for higher res :^)

nook :)

snooty

dodos

jacques

2020 island lineup :) from left to right : jacques - billy - renée - limberg - klaus - player - apple - gayle - snooty - hornsby

dodos again

renée my girl :)

stu !

blue boys stu and hornsby

learned from his wiki page that limberg is the eldest of 7 siblings...so i've made him some :^)

ol man dobiee :^)

katt my other girl ! :)

flo :) (with a past version i did in 2014)

kyle :)

rizzo!

my big man peewee !

ganguro girl agnes :^)

uncle and nephew cheese mice ! chadder n limberg :)

renée again :)

limberg and billy's costumes during the first halloween event ! that was cute :)

something for chadder's bday :)

2021 new year island lineup !

my girls ! katt and gayle :)

style swap ! hehe

dobie and pate ! :) pate is so cute, it looks like she follows dobie everywhere on the island like the little duckling she is lol...

billy the big grampa jock goat ! :)

velma and shino :)

marlo >:)

sketchy hamster and pig, marlo and rasher :)

coffee time for 2 big birds!

silly overprotective brewster comic lol

some requests i did :) kabuki, avery, cheri and buck !

(almost) all the mice i did for fun :)

the following dump is mostly limberg/billy stuff i did over the years.....u__u putting these aside for the people who don't like pairing/shippy stuff in general lol anyway. most of my ac art is just these two old men i'm sorry. they're just an old couple retiring on my island please understand!!! :'-)

dfa.jpg

it all started from this silly drawing omg...very old lol but first time they came to my island i noticed that they had the same top so that's that really.

chillin with a free massage :)

traditional marriage :) why not!

kissy :^)

crafting a present :^)

silly billy lol

partying at kk's concert :^)

warm winter : ^)

limberg and billy's bday :^)

i thought i'd have something for 2022 but i did not lol, i hardly have the time nor the inspiration to draw these days...but still hoping to do some more :) as soon as i stop being artblocked :^( thanks for passing by !

oh mah lawwwwd these gijinkas are amazing 🤩!!!
I particularly love Orville and Wilbur for some reason; and Katt! Your humans are great!
Aww and your old retired couple is such a heartwarming ship- I love ittttt. 😭
I pair Shino x Redd myself; they seem like mystical beings who like mischief and bargaining for souls 😈
I hear you in that art block… trying to claw my way out of this slump is killer… I find that throwing myself into art trade projects helps me. 😉 I invite you to
Thread 'Draw The User Above You! 🎨'
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/draw-the-user-above-you.591110/

Or we can trade any time. ☺️👍

oh mah lawwwwd these gijinkas are amazing 🤩!!!
I particularly love Orville and Wilbur for some reason; and Katt! Your humans are great!
Aww and your old retired couple is such a heartwarming ship- I love ittttt. 😭
I pair Shino x Redd myself; they seem like mystical beings who like mischief and bargaining for souls 😈
I hear you in that art block… trying to claw my way out of this slump is killer… I find that throwing myself into art trade projects helps me. 😉 I invite you to
Thread 'Draw The User Above You! 🎨'
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/draw-the-user-above-you.591110/

Or we can trade any time. ☺️👍
thank you very much hehe !! :D

oooh shinoredd 👁 !! i can totally see that happening, with both of them having that sly look ,':^)

same pickle huh :^( you can do it 💪
ooh cool!! i'll be sure to check it out then! i've been trying to draw other stuff too but i'm too harsh on myself and nothing comes out like i want haha

sure ! :D i don't think i'll be able to draw for a moment now, but i'm down to trade whenever you want :)

wowie!! i never know what to expect when i look at a new art thread, but your art is absolutely stunning!! i adore your art style so much, and the improvement from 2020 to 2021 alone is just... *chefs kiss*. i’m especially in love with the way you drew apple, snooty, gayle and agnes, but honestly all of your art has blown me away. amazing work!! 🤩💗

i feel you about struggling with artblock. i haven’t created art in months because i’ve been dealing with the same thing. 😅 i’m sure we’ll figure it out eventually, though. <33

also, you are definitely good at drawing animals. all of limberg’s siblings are so cute!!!

wowie!! i never know what to expect when i look at a new art thread, but your art is absolutely stunning!! i adore your art style so much, and the improvement from 2020 to 2021 alone is just... *chefs kiss*. i’m especially in love with the way you drew apple, snooty, gayle and agnes, but honestly all of your art has blown me away. amazing work!! 🤩💗

i feel you about struggling with artblock. i haven’t created art in months because i’ve been dealing with the same thing. 😅 i’m sure we’ll figure it out eventually, though. <33

also, you are definitely good at drawing animals. all of limberg’s siblings are so cute!!!

thank you so much !! :'')

we'll get through this... 😤 i know it's not a good way of breaking an artblock, but i personally been forcing myself to draw small things even when i didn't want to just to not get rusty 😭

aaau thank you so much again, you're too kind !! i want to draw more animals but i keep struggling aha

Woah, your art style is incredible! I like that you've drawn some of the less popular villagers. I especially love how you've drawn Nook and Blathers, and I can't wait to see more from you!

I know what you mean about art block, though. I tend to do random scribbles, but they're rarely something I feel should be saved with how awful they look 😅

Wow I saw all of your AC art like two years ago on twitter, so cool to see you on here now lol

I'm not big on humanizations but yours are so refreshing because they venture outside of the typically applied tropes. I love how your version of Wilbur and Orville depicts them as more rugged and showing their age rather than the slender bishōnen I see a lot but don't necessarily agree with. Nook looks just the right amount of fatherly, idk to me he just exudes middle-aged dad with a beer belly energy and you captured that so well 😫 Also you smashed it out the park with Dobie, love that old dog (wolf). I feel we also share a love for short hair lmao

Putting Rasher and Marlo together is a big brain moment. Why do I feel inspired all of a sudden to dust off the old switch and turn the island I never play on into a sort of criminal hideout lmao. I'd love to see more from you once the shackles of artblock release you!

Woah, your art style is incredible! I like that you've drawn some of the less popular villagers. I especially love how you've drawn Nook and Blathers, and I can't wait to see more from you!

I know what you mean about art block, though. I tend to do random scribbles, but they're rarely something I feel should be saved with how awful they look 😅

thank you !! :) i do have a soft spot for underrated villagers, they deserve as much love as the popular ones 😊

it's always good to create though, whatever the outcome is 💪 never stop creating, something is better than nothing !!

Wow I saw all of your AC art like two years ago on twitter, so cool to see you on here now lol

I'm not big on humanizations but yours are so refreshing because they venture outside of the typically applied tropes. I love how your version of Wilbur and Orville depicts them as more rugged and showing their age rather than the slender bishōnen I see a lot but don't necessarily agree with. Nook looks just the right amount of fatherly, idk to me he just exudes middle-aged dad with a beer belly energy and you captured that so well 😫 Also you smashed it out the park with Dobie, love that old dog (wolf). I feel we also share a love for short hair lmao

Putting Rasher and Marlo together is a big brain moment. Why do I feel inspired all of a sudden to dust off the old switch and turn the island I never play on into a sort of criminal hideout lmao. I'd love to see more from you once the shackles of artblock release you!

oooh hi lol !! it's been 2 years already hah!

!! thank you very much ;___; you're too nice. i try not to make my humanizations too generic, so i try a lot of unusual combo !! ( for example using piercings instead of fangs, that can be interesting!) i'm glad my effort is showing hehe :^)
i rarely put long hair on ac characters haha i feel like it's too hard to see the original design afterwards (but i do have a preference for shorter hair in general lol ngl)

!!! yess do it if it can make pick you up your switch again 🙏 i love mobsters characters and these two fit perfectly together haha, i've been thinking about making a lil gang for marlo...maybe i'll try something !

well updating the log with a lil something i did :^) grampa drift lol

vroume.png

i often see these two together on my island lol, pate is like dobies' caretaker :^)

You said it so well! There’s so much personality in these.
I would love to see a seedy mobster island featuring Marlo, Rasher, Walt, Spike, Rizzo, and Cobb, etc. All those villagers who look suspicious or dangerous (but are all sweethearts of course). 🥰

Gosh your work is literally so nice???? I'm literally in shambles bye your style is so charming, and I absolutely adore how you draw interactions 😭💕💕

Back