• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for folks to draw on my bulletin board! I can also draw on yours as well ♡☆🎵

melonbread

i want froggy death the kid (´,,•ω•,,)♡
Bells
Switch
0877-0492-1408
Cherry (Fruit)
Purple Balloon
Green Balloon
Banana
Isabelle
Sky Clouds Scenery
Playful Scenery
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi everyone! i'm interested in some art-savvy folks to draw some things on my bulletin board. in exchange, i can also draw you whatever you'd like on your bulletin board. ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 : ^ )

this is more like a casual thingie, to do with friends, mutals, or anyone really-- the more the better!-- but not as much as an actual trading thing or something super important. I'm pretty casual about this, so you can have me pay for your art w/ bells, Nook Miles tickets, TBT bells, wishlist items, DIY recipes...etc. but i would be most interested in drawing for you as well! (if you want, of course!)

I enjoy drawing on the bulletin board, it's fun and relaxing, so I would be more than happy to draw you whatever you're interested in. here are some examples of what i have drawn on the bulletin board in the past.

IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

I can draw Animal Crossing villagers or NPCs, fanart from anime/cartoons, your OC, your ACNH player...whatever you can think of : ^ ) I have not drawn villagers on the board yet, I plan to though! but usually my Animal Crossing villager drawings look something like this:

animal crossing.png

(this is an example of a digital doodle I did of Bunnie!) (obviously it will look different on the bulletin board!)

In terms of what I'm interested in, I would really like someone to draw my villagers for me in their own art style! I'm also interested in Soul Eater anime doodles. but please feel free to ask me specifically what I'm interested in for the bulletin board. You can also draw whatever you want! I'm just generally interested in meeting new players, since I barely play online and I miss having those social interactions. ; v ;

thanks for reading! feel free to PM me if you're interested! : ^ )

I'm not great at art but I would love to try to draw something for you! You could always delete it later if it doesn't turn out lol

I'm not great at art but I would love to try to draw something for you! You could always delete it later if it doesn't turn out lol
Yay! Thank you! 😃 Yes, of course! It's totally okay, I don't mind! :) I'll send you a message!

Oh I love drawing on the bulletin board! I'd happily draw your villagers, not the best at it, but it's fun all the same

Back