• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings!

Sorrelfox

Shall I give you dis pear?
Bells
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hello! I’ve been playing AC for a while and lurking on these forums, but because I recently restarted in NH I decided now was a good time to join. ^ - ^

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Was New Horizons your first AC game, or have you played others? Do you have any specific plans for your newly restarted island? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here! ✨

I’ve played New Leaf and Pocket Camp also :] NL was my first mainline game.
And for the new island, I want to have something somewhat organised, unlike last time where I just placed facilities and objects everywhere and it got out of hand, haha.
Thank you for the warm welcome! ✨

Welcome to the forums!! 😊
If you need any help getting materials or anything for your new island, I'd be happy to help!

welcome to the forums! i hope you have lots of fun here. 💜

best of luck with your new island! who are your current villagers? are there any villagers you’re hoping to have? :>

I'm new here! Been playing New Horizons for 6 months. Would love to help as well. Let me know!

Hi, welcome to TBT! Starting a new island is so exciting. I also recently restarted mine last month and have been enjoying building it up.

There are lots of helpful people here if you're in need of certain items or looking for an island to visit.

Enjoy your time here. See you around!

Greetings.

I'm new to the forums too. Been a daily player of new horizons for 6 months.

Let me know if you want to play or if you need anything.

Back