• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings from Japan 🎌

Oh, Dragon Age & One Piece! Do you also use custom designs? Deciding what theme for each area sounds fun, though it takes a lot of time I bet! We actually have a popular large store here called Don Quijote (Donki for short). I wish there were more flowers and bushes to be honest.

That's a good example! I prolly should've tried doing that, haha. Seeing other people's islands make me wanna try working on mine but when it comes down to doing it, I end up doing nothing.

Hello, thank you! I actually haven't tried older AC games, I did plan to play NL but I couldn't find my DS (more like all of my old consoles) ever since I moved. 😔

Omg, thanks so much! ♡ I was debating whether to put it up or not because I don't really have much characters there.
よろしくおねがいします!

Hi, nice to meet you as well! Hope you get your NH copy soon!

yep! i don’t make them myself; the ones i made were from HHD and NL and my skill with those were pretty minimal.

welcome! i hope you can make friends with i and the rest of the community. enjoy yourself! ^^

Back