• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings from Japan 🎌

Yuqi

Sleepyhead
Bells
Hi, the name's Yuqi ♡
I've been playing ACNH for almost a year now, it's my first AC game too! Though my island looks the same because I'm too lazy to do any kind of terraforming and designing. My favorite villager is Marshal, he's just so small and adorable. I bought a Switch just to play ACNH tbh and got my friends to buy one to play with me LOL.

Hi @Yuqi and welcome to The Bell Tree!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your first Animal Crossing game! What is your favourite thing about the game and what sort of theme does your island have? :)

Hi @Yuqi and welcome to The Bell Tree!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your first Animal Crossing game! What is your favourite thing about the game and what sort of theme does your island have? :)
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'd say my favorite thing about the game is the ability to customize a lot of things! I've seen so many creative people.

Welcome, Welcome! It was my first game too! My favorite villager is Sherb!
Hi, thank you! Sherb is also cute, I love his pastel colors. I have him on my island but for some reason he loves sitting on the floor instead of his couch.

Hi, the name's Yuqi ♡
I've been playing ACNH for almost a year now, it's my first AC game too! Though my island looks the same because I'm too lazy to do any kind of terraforming and designing. My favorite villager is Marshal, he's just so small and adorable. I bought a Switch just to play ACNH tbh and got my friends to buy one to play with me LOL.
Hi there Yuqi, welcome to the forums!
After a year, my island looks almost the same as the very beginning 😅 I'm not really good at terraforming and designing but there are many people around here that have incredible skills! Btw, your signature pic is adorable 💖

Hi there Yuqi, welcome to the forums!
After a year, my island looks almost the same as the very beginning 😅 I'm not really good at terraforming and designing but there are many people around here that have incredible skills! Btw, your signature pic is adorable 💖
Hello, litilravnur! I did try to flatten my island to try terraforming but in the end I kind of gave up. I would still love to do it one day, though, when motivation hits me. 😂 Thank you, by the way! My bestfriend drew it for me on my birthday. ♡

Hi! Welcome to TBT! Marshal is one of my favorites as well 😊! I totally hear you on the terraforming and designing. I’m terrible at both so what I have done is minimal. I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the game 😊.

If you have any questions about the site or need help with something in game or site related, don’t hesitate to ask :).

Hello, litilravnur! I did try to flatten my island to try terraforming but in the end I kind of gave up. I would still love to do it one day, though, when motivation hits me. 😂 Thank you, by the way! My bestfriend drew it for me on my birthday. ♡
Haha! 🤣 Also thought about flattening my island but then I was really afraid of not knowing what to do with all that plain terrain, I hope inspiration and motivation come to you really soon! Just out of curiosity I looked through your friend's insta and they are really talented! 🤩

hi (*^﹏^*)
welcome to tbt

do you speak japanese as well as english?

Hi! Welcome to TBT! Marshal is one of my favorites as well 😊! I totally hear you on the terraforming and designing. I’m terrible at both so what I have done is minimal. I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the game 😊.

If you have any questions about the site or need help with something in game or site related, don’t hesitate to ask :).
Hello! Glad to know I'm not the only one who loves that small guy. 🤭 Ooh, that's actually quite good! Do you have a color theme for your island? My first idea was to make mine look like the place where I live right now. I'm not from Tokyo so none of those crowded designs that's really popular. Will do, thanks so much!

Haha! 🤣 Also thought about flattening my island but then I was really afraid of not knowing what to do with all that plain terrain, I hope inspiration and motivation come to you really soon! Just out of curiosity I looked through your friend's insta and they are really talented! 🤩
Ooh, did you just go with the flow? I'm the type to want a fresh start or else I'll freak out, haha! Thanks so much, I hope it comes soon too! Aww, I'll tell them, thank you! 💖

hi (*^﹏^*)
welcome to tbt

do you speak japanese as well as english?
Hi! ♡ Yes I do speak Japanese as well. Recently I've been live translating on Twitter of my favorite streamers (Japanese/Korean).

Hello! Glad to know I'm not the only one who loves that small guy. 🤭 Ooh, that's actually quite good! Do you have a color theme for your island? My first idea was to make mine look like the place where I live right now. I'm not from Tokyo so none of those crowded designs that's really popular. Will do, thanks so much!

Ooh, did you just go with the flow? I'm the type to want a fresh start or else I'll freak out, haha! Thanks so much, I hope it comes soon too! Aww, I'll tell them, thank you! 💖

Hi! ♡ Yes I do speak Japanese as well. Recently I've been live translating on Twitter of my favorite streamers (Japanese/Korean).

I have no color scheme yet since my island is still wip. All my ideas are pretty scattered. I have some Dragon Age references and One Piece, and two areas inspired by culture. What the plan was when it was only going to be Dragon Age designs was to for example use only flowers that are found in European countries, or art that was around medieval times. I am still kinda doing that depending on what the theme is for each area. One area I based on La Mancha from the Novel Donquixote so the plan is, once i finish that area and move the flowers that are there because i have no idea what to do with them, is use the type of flowers and colors that are found in Spain.

Not at all, I decided to "work with what I had" and only made some changes here and there but I'm ok with my current island

Welcome to the forums! It’s always cool to see new users from all over the world. Have you tried any of the older Animal Crossing games after playing New Horizons?

Last edited:
I meant to write a welcome message earlier, but I was happily lost in your toyhouse link. I didn’t know it could be so beautiful!

はじめまして! Let’s have fun!

I have no color scheme yet since my island is still wip. All my ideas are pretty scattered. I have some Dragon Age references and One Piece, and two areas inspired by culture. What the plan was when it was only going to be Dragon Age designs was to for example use only flowers that are found in European countries, or art that was around medieval times. I am still kinda doing that depending on what the theme is for each area. One area I based on La Mancha from the Novel Donquixote so the plan is, once i finish that area and move the flowers that are there because i have no idea what to do with them, is use the type of flowers and colors that are found in Spain.
Oh, Dragon Age & One Piece! Do you also use custom designs? Deciding what theme for each area sounds fun, though it takes a lot of time I bet! We actually have a popular large store here called Don Quijote (Donki for short). I wish there were more flowers and bushes to be honest.

Not at all, I decided to "work with what I had" and only made some changes here and there but I'm ok with my current island
That's a good example! I prolly should've tried doing that, haha. Seeing other people's islands make me wanna try working on mine but when it comes down to doing it, I end up doing nothing.

Welcome to the forums! It’s always cool to see new users from all over the world. Have you tried any of the older Animal Crossing games after playing New Horizons?
Hello, thank you! I actually haven't tried older AC games, I did plan to play NL but I couldn't find my DS (more like all of my old consoles) ever since I moved. 😔

I meant to write a welcome message earlier, but I was happily lost in your toyhouse link. I didn’t know it could be so beautiful!

はじめまして! Let’s have fun!
Omg, thanks so much! ♡ I was debating whether to put it up or not because I don't really have much characters there.
よろしくおねがいします!

hi! nice to meet u im new here too lol. once I get new horizons id like to play with u
Hi, nice to meet you as well! Hope you get your NH copy soon!

Welcome to tbt, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! 🍩

Back