Grass Glitch

D

Deleted User

The topic of grass has probably been covered a lot now but I need to know are there any glitches or cheats that can restore patches of grass that were once alive but now dead

:llama: I don't get it either ???

You can do so through hacking, but hacking discussion isn't allowed on these forums. Use google.

You just find someone who will give you lots of gold roses, then Time Travel day by day. I did that and my grass is getting there, only takes about 4 hours xD

Jake. said:
You just find someone who will give you lots of gold roses, then Time Travel day by day. I did that and my grass is getting there, only takes about 4 hours xD
don't forget the weeds u can get :(

My friend duped me a magic lamp. So i used his weeb eating powers xD

Jake. said:
thnks but i wont time travel

Well, if you don't wanan Time Travel to resotre your grass, then maybe Animal Crossing isn't for you.

El Beasto said:
Jake. said:
thnks but i wont time travel

Hey, you need to go to the preferences tab at the top, then scroll down to 'Change Signature' then put the

ph33rm3 said:
Once again running and walking kill grass equally.
Really? Well, you learn something new everyday.

But yeah, like everybody else said, you have to hack, which isn't open for discussion on this board for some odd reason. Go figure.

Back