Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Hi, I know this is probably a stupid question for most of you but I wanna know when my tree and grass colour changes. it was the first of September today the start of autumn. I thought they changed with the seasons :(
Any answers to put my mind at rest?
Thanks

I read that it will be changing gradually as the month progresses.

They do change with the seasons, but not with the technical dates in real life. They also change shades progressively at different times. :)

I hope the trees have different colours again soon, I can never remember where my fruit trees are when they haven't any fruit on them. I think the grass colour changes gradually throughout September and October, or on the 15th when bug/fish/diving availability changes.

In the upcoming week the grass turns this shade of green that is really pleasing to the eye :) I wish it could look like it all year

On like the 5th of September the grass turns a really ugly green colour that makes your town trees/bushes look horrible

It seems like we've had the nice bluish green color for not long at all! I'll miss it but I can't wait to see the change :)

On like the 5th of September the grass turns a really ugly green colour that makes your town trees/bushes look horrible

It's next sunday actually and I think that green is so pretty <3 The grass gets gradually more yellow-ish

Back