• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Grades

What were/are your grades like?

• Straight A's

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • B's

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • C's

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • D's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A's and B's

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • B's and C's

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • A's - B's - C's

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • F's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D's and C's

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • A mix of everything.

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What is your averaged out grade? The grades you generally make in school?

If you're out of school, what were the grades you made?

If I got straight A's for the first semester my mom would get me a New 3DS XL since we couldn't get the black Friday one :p

she says shes still waiting for he paycheck so she can get it lol

1st quarter I had straight A's but now 2nd quarter I got all A's and one C -_- dang algebra But usually I always have straight A's like last year.

I usually get straight As in school exCEPT FOR THIS ONE TIME i got a stinkin B for my arts class because i couldnt hand anything on time smh. Also PE is my worst subject but the *ahem* school nurse always comes in clutch LOL

Cyber grading is different than what I was used to before so I've become a lot lazier, and it's been reflecting in my grades. Alothough I wouldn't say B's and C's are bad

Usually I get straight A's but last semester I got a B in ap calc bc and a B in honor's chemistry, which I'm fine with because those classes are actually killing me.

In high school I generally made As, Bs, and Cs. However, I really struggled with math. =/ In early college for the most part it was the same, except for two really bad grades that I got for reasons. In my later college years I have gone to mostly As and a B or two for my grades.

In high school it was A's & B's until senior year, where I got straight A's.

College is a different story. I got a B+ & a B in 2 of my courses and it has nearly killed my GPA so I'm retaking those to get straight A's again. Next semester I have to keep my *** in gear.

Last edited:
when i was in school i usually got a's & b's, depending on the classes. if i had put my full effort into things i could've managed straight a's all the time, but i really hated school :s

they change the grading system too often so i don't really ever know what i'm working at, but i've been told that 8s are A's close to A*, in which case i get an even amount of A's and B's

i get pretty good grades, except in one subject, so the rest of my grades are a's while one subject is b and it bothers me soo much lol

but what can you do, i just can't grasp the subject no matter what i do so

Last year I got 7 A's and 5 B's from my GCSE exams. Hopefully I can continue that with my A-Levels.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they change the grading system too often so i don't really ever know what i'm working at, but i've been told that 8s are A's close to A*, in which case i get an even amount of A's and B's

The new system is really confusing. I think:

Top A* - Level 9
Low A* to A - Level 8
B - Level 7
Top C - Level 6
Low C - Level 5
D - Level 4
E - Level 3
F - Level 2
G - Level 1
U - Ungradeable

I'm sure glad I did my exams last year tbh.

i'm a pretty consistent A and B grade person, in high school i got more A's than B's and in uni i get more B's than A's but i'm ok with this since i'm terrible at studying, i'm in my last year now though so i should probably try and up my game a bit

Top A* - Level 9
Low A* to A - Level 8
B - Level 7
Top C - Level 6
Low C - Level 5
D - Level 4
E - Level 3
F - Level 2
G - Level 1
U - Ungradeable

I'm sure glad I did my exams last year tbh.

it would have been so much easier if they just left it at lettered grades. my school tends to alternate between the two so it's really confusing. in sociology and history i've been getting straight A*'s, but they write numbered grades on my report, and in every other subject we get the numbered grades. i think they're just trying to make the transition slow and painful so people understand more and so that they can get a better grasp on the system themselves but they're not doing a very good job.
i feel like i'm in such an awkward year as well because every time there's been a major change, my year group is the first to experience it. i was the first class to do grammar in sats and now the first to do the three year gcse course smh.

it would have been so much easier if they just left it at lettered grades. my school tends to alternate between the two so it's really confusing. in sociology and history i've been getting straight A*'s, but they write numbered grades on my report, and in every other subject we get the numbered grades. i think they're just trying to make the transition slow and painful so people understand more and so that they can get a better grasp on the system themselves but they're not doing a very good job.
i feel like i'm in such an awkward year as well because every time there's been a major change, my year group is the first to experience it. i was the first class to do grammar in sats and now the first to do the three year gcse course smh.

Its not just you. My school has no clue what's going on either. No one knows the grade boundaries so its very difficult to place everything. But using the new system is what's best for now so everything will be clearer in the future.

You should really count yourself lucky, at least you won't have to do coursework in English. That was a pain in the butt.

my parents beat me for less than an A sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo #motivated

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i get paid cuz school is my job according to them

Back