• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

GracieGrace

Which set is your favorite?

• Gorgeous

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Gracie

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Sweets

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • Princess

Votes: 93 50.0%

• Total voters
Princess, it looks awesome. Sweets is pretty nice as well, but I don't like the other two or the card series very much.

I like Princess the best. However, I do have all of her furniture sets because I like to have a complete catalog (or at least try to complete it). I also am partial to Sweets and Gorgeous. Both of these are not used as a full set like the Princess set. Part of the Sweets set has been incorporated into my cafe shop. I like the stools and the counter from the Gorgeous and use them in my karaoke room.

Card is her best one, and is the second best set in the game only behind Ice. Princess is the only one, I wouldn't ever use in my town even if I was paid to use it. That is how much I hate the princess set.

Last edited:
Card is her best one, and is the second best set in the game only behind Ice. Princess is the only one, I wouldn't ever use in my town even if I was paid to use it. That is how much I hate the princess set.

waw the hate
i see most people liking it butt looooool
can you explain why
if you're still here

Sweets and Gorgeous are my favorites, as a set and in parts respectively. Sweets because who doesn't love sweets? They're yummy. And Gorgeous furniture looks really fancy (and it's red aha).

waw the hate
i see most people liking it butt looooool
can you explain why
if you're still here

First off the name isn't doing it any favors. Don't get me wrong. I like some princess characters. Princess Luna and Princess Serenity are example.

Also, it really looks pretty just generic and doesn't really have any of the creativity that most other sets such as Ice and Card have.

Hmmm... In order, I would say:
- Princess Set (All time fave)
- Cards Set (Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland ^_^ )
- Sweets Set (DESSERT.)
- Gorgeous Set (Gorgeousss :3 )
- Gracie Set (It's alright cx )

The Gorgeous Set is my favourite Gracie Set. The others are okay I guess, but I have no interest in using them to decorate my house.

I like the gorgeous set. It very elegant. I'm not to fond of the Gracie set

I like the Princess set. It's so sweet and looks really nice <3 I think I like them all, really.

Gorgeous Is way too expensive but it looks awesome.
But it's 3regal5me :p
If I make a touhou dream town maybe I could use it for the SDM Throne room, or remilia/flandre's room

such wow all these opinions
if anyone cares: wat do u think about me giving away one of these sets
would people appreciate?????
inclusive of the card setttttt
if anyone sees this let me know!!11

I voted for sweets, although princess is really pretty too. The only one I really don't like is Gracie. It's a little too plain for my taste.

Back