• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Gracie Clothing + Buy From My Towns Gracie Store (Gorgeous set) [CLOSED]

Incarnate

Legendary Trash
Bells
Switch
8559-9243-7498
Yellow Candy
Famous Mushroom
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Feedback
99.5% (196) +
I'm giving away a few Gracie items c: They are as follows.

- Elegant Hat [Gone]
- Shearling Boots [Gone]
- Zebra Tee
- Pulse Shirt [Gone]

I'm also allowing anyone who wants to, to buy from the Gracie store in my town (and nooklings of course). She's currently got the gorgeous set in her shop so feel free to jump on in and buy as much as you want. I've left some free stuff outside the train station too, help yourself. I'll be TT'ing so that everyone can have the full selection at Gracie's store, so patience is required !

You don't need to give me anything for this, but there are a few simple rules I'd like everyone to follow when you come to my town.

- Don't pick any flowers please.
- Don't step off the stone pavement outside the train station.
- If you're only coming for freebies, pick up the item and leave so that others may enter.
- Please state which item you want so I can drop it for you.
- Please be as fast as possible when it's your turn.
- Any breaking of the rules and I'll end the giveaway.

I don't normally allow people I don't know in real life into my town since the last time I did it was destroyed, so I'm trusting you guys >.<

Waiting list
- Ireuna [Offline, PM me please]
- SaminalCrossing [Completed!]
- katie. [Offline, PM me please]
- gappamaki [Completed !]
- Soujouki [Completed !]
- Sloan [Ready !]
- TheCreeperHugz [Completed !]

Last edited:
You can trust me :D Im only looking for the gracie furniture though

You can trust me :D Im only looking for the gracie furniture though

The current set she has in her shop is the gorgeous collection. If you'd like to drop by and grab some of it out of there while it's still there then feel free :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the elegant hat please? :O I will respect your rules :)

Sure c: Adding you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please have the Shearling Boots :)? My FC is 1375-8584-4592.

Of course c: Adding you now as well. I'll post when the gates are open.

Ohh, would you mind if I also checked out Gracie's Shop :x? I will of course be respectful of your rules ^^

Thanks! Sorry to trouble you but can you please add 2938-6718-1758 instead? I lent my 3DS with my digital ACNL on it to my cousin... She's playing Nintendogs on it -_-, I'll pick it up on my bf's character named Aza

Added everyone who's posted so far, please let me know if I missed you or put the number in wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are now open :D

Added everyone who's posted so far, please let me know if I missed you or put the number in wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are now open :D

Thank you so much xD sorry to trouble your with adding another DS :)

Back