Got a PS3

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
Well, since it's my birthday in 24 days, my parents decided to help me out and pay for some of the expenses for my PS3. So, I ended up getting a new PS3 Slim 120gb for, I believe $250 or 300 at gamestop.

I got Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for a game. I was just wondering what some of you guys would recommend.

Games I want:
-Little Big Planet
-Motor Storm: Pacific Rift
-Need for Speed: Shift (Maybe)

Thanks
-Rorato

Get about 100 bucks (Tax) get LBP GoTY edition, and then get LBP2 and transfer all of the DLC.

Rorato said:
Well, since it's my birthday in 24 days, my parents decided to help me out and pay for some of the expenses for my PS3. So, I ended up getting a new PS3 Slim 120gb for, I believe $250 or 300 at gamestop.

I got Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for a game. I was just wondering what some of you guys would recommend.

Games I want:
-Little Big Planet
-Motor Storm: Pacific Rift
-Need for Speed: Shift (Maybe)

Thanks
-Rorato
I'd save for LBP2.

@ gnome, you can transfer the DLC? oh sh-

also, gran turismo will be needed if you're a racing fan, of course.
infamous is alright to rent, but won't last too terribly long
uncharted is alright i guess
I don't know too much about it/it's games, honestly. g/l and grats, bro

Niall said:
Moderen Warefare 2 is really good for the PS3.You should get it. =D
>:L

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/d1YY54RI5YY'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/d1YY54RI5YY' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object></div>

Allow me to draw your attention to this: AWESOME

Uncharted and LittleBigPlanet is a must. I'd get some PSN Money Cards or w/e too.

BFBC2 is an awesome game, you'll enjoy the online so much. I was gonna ask if you wanted to play, then I remembered you were on PS3. They need to make cross system online play. :C

The Playstation 3 has quite a diverse section of games, and many good games for most genres. If you're in to war, fighting games, I'd strongly recommend MAG. It's a great online FPS. The Uncharted series is a must for PS3 owners, as it is amazingly fun with a great story to follow. Agreeing with Jason up a few posts, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction is a great game. You get a huge, diverse arsenal of weapons in a well made third person shooter. If you like Tools of Destruction, move on with the series with Quest for Booty and A Crack in Time. I haven't played these yet, but from reviews I know they should be great games. Lastly, inFamous is a fun game to play. You control Cole who gains the power to shoot lightning from his hands. It's pretty unique and fun to go through the game trying to decide which way your moral compass will point. These are just a few of the many great PS3 games out there, but for a starter, I'd recommend any of the above games :D

Pear said:
BFBC2 is an awesome game, you'll enjoy the online so much. I was gonna ask if you wanted to play, then I remembered you were on PS3. They need to make cross system online play. :C
Considering EA uses their own servers, you'd think they would. I can understand no PC v. Xbox/PS3 but come on, why not PS3 v. Xbox?

The new Rachet & Clank, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, Little Big Plannet
Also Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Is Good Too :)

if you liked sly cooper, infamous has a lot of the same aerobic kinda things. (sly's skills) the city is so much fun to just climb/derp around in. my god, I was like "OH SH-" first time I played it.

how did I forget modnation racers?

I played the third *new* ratchet and clank, a crack in time? it seemed really short, but if I remember correctly, all of them are. but still hella fun to play after you play through it once. :3

Tom said:
Pear said:
Considering EA uses their own servers, you'd think they would. I can understand no PC v. Xbox/PS3 but come on, why not PS3 v. Xbox?
PC vs. 360 has been tried. Specifically on the game Shadowrun. PC players dominated.

Don't get MAG if you're used to playing MW2, we definitely don't need anymore individualists in the game, there's enough as it is.

If you can, get Borderlands. It's addicting even after you beat the story @_@

red dead redemption,. assassins creed 2, uncharted 1 and 2, god of war 3, batman arkham asylum, bioshock 1 and 2, and infamous.

David said:
red dead redemption,. assassins creed 2, uncharted 1 and 2, god of war 3, batman arkham asylum, bioshock 1 and 2, and infamous.
+1

All great games, from what I've heard or played myself.

Back