• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Gorgeous Set, Mushroom Set and Rococo Set

james-of-arbor

Mayor of Arbor
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Willing to offer about 5-7 Million for each (Possibly more for the mushroom set).

EDIT: I now have the entire Rococo set, gorgeous set and all of the mushroom set apart from the forest floor (will buy for 100,000 bells.

Last edited:
I'll check if I have the mushroom set in stock, more than 5 million for that set would be ridiculous. lol

I have the whole set minus the wall/floor (where I can find them, I know i have the wall somewhere but It's lost in my mess of a town) so TECHNICALLY. I would not be selling you the 'entire' set. If you'd rather take the other offer I would understand. But I have everything else..

That pricing is crazy! I'd say they are probably worth about 3-5m per set. ^^

Last edited:
That pricing is crazy! I'd say they are probably worth about 3-5 m a piece. ^^

thank you! Some people are crazy money hungry in this game, unfortunately. Also.. the mush set is easy to get. SUPER easy if you have a second DS that you TT/cycle with..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will sell you the mush set WITH NO wall/floor for 4 million (as it is technically incomplete)

Last edited:
I have the whole set minus the wall/floor (where I can find them, I know i have the wall somewhere but It's lost in my mess of a town) so TECHNICALLY. I would not be selling you the 'entire' set. If you'd rather take the other offer I would understand. But I have everything else..

I'd be happy to take the set minus the floor/wall. I'll still give you the 5 mill though seeing as you didn't want an extortionate amount. Add my friend code and I'll open my gates.

okay, adding you now.
:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could also sell you the rococo set if you still needed that. With the exception of the bed. I have no idea how I don't have it but.. i dont. ill check my street pass houses though, one of them might be sporting a bed haha

Last edited:
I have the full Rococo set if you'd like it. It's not worth anywhere near even 1 mil bells though! I think the average price is between 60-75k for the full set*

Last edited:
Back