• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Gorgeous Set, Mushroom Set and Rococo Set

james-of-arbor

Mayor of Arbor
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Willing to offer about 5-7 Million for each (Possibly more for the mushroom set).

EDIT: I now have the entire Rococo set, gorgeous set and all of the mushroom set apart from the forest floor (will buy for 100,000 bells.

Last edited:
how much would you pay for the gorgeous series and how much for the mushroom series

/

I'll check if I have the mushroom set in stock, more than 5 million for that set would be ridiculous. lol

I have the whole set minus the wall/floor (where I can find them, I know i have the wall somewhere but It's lost in my mess of a town) so TECHNICALLY. I would not be selling you the 'entire' set. If you'd rather take the other offer I would understand. But I have everything else..

That pricing is crazy! I'd say they are probably worth about 3-5m per set. ^^

Last edited:
That pricing is crazy! I'd say they are probably worth about 3-5 m a piece. ^^

thank you! Some people are crazy money hungry in this game, unfortunately. Also.. the mush set is easy to get. SUPER easy if you have a second DS that you TT/cycle with..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will sell you the mush set WITH NO wall/floor for 4 million (as it is technically incomplete)

Last edited:
I have the whole set minus the wall/floor (where I can find them, I know i have the wall somewhere but It's lost in my mess of a town) so TECHNICALLY. I would not be selling you the 'entire' set. If you'd rather take the other offer I would understand. But I have everything else..

I'd be happy to take the set minus the floor/wall. I'll still give you the 5 mill though seeing as you didn't want an extortionate amount. Add my friend code and I'll open my gates.

okay, adding you now.
:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could also sell you the rococo set if you still needed that. With the exception of the bed. I have no idea how I don't have it but.. i dont. ill check my street pass houses though, one of them might be sporting a bed haha

Last edited:
I have the full Rococo set if you'd like it. It's not worth anywhere near even 1 mil bells though! I think the average price is between 60-75k for the full set*

Last edited:
Back