• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Good Anime suggestions?

I recommend Future Diary. It's sci-fi, pretty weird, but has a few mild NSFW parts, but nothing too graphic. Anyway, it's really good. Yuno's a little b**** for like the entire show, tho.

you're so right on that last part.
her voice sort of annoys me at times

is anyone watching Re:Zero? i'm considering starting up on it and all i'm waiting for is someone telling me that i should do it, help me out fam

Attack on Titan
NO GAME NO LIFE
Tokyo Ghoul
Seraph of the End
Beyond the Boundary/Kyoukai no Kanata

I don't know if anyone has suggested these but; Mayoiga, and Kiznaiver.

zankyou no terror is a great mystery/crime anime. it's like 12 episodes long or something. kind of similar to death note

If you haven't already, watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Your Lie in April, or Hetalia.

If you haven't already, watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Your Lie in April, or Hetalia.

HETALIA!!! My friend is OBSESSED with that show SO MUCH! It's literally half the stuff she talks about. I suspect that she has a crush on Germany or something... :/

I only came here for the anime and I'm watching one as I type this... Anyways, you should go watch Golden Time! It's light at first but gets deeper towards the end because.... ha! I can't tell you that, it would be a spoiler! Anyways, you should go watch, it's really good! Here's the link! x Now back to my anime hole I go...

im with you about watching short animes. i see you said you're going to watch clannad. its so good, enjoy!

Sorry if anybody has suggested this already but Shokugeki no Souma/food wars whatever is amazingly good and entertaining.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also one of my faves of all time is Genshiken. its kinda old but so good. i started with the manga but i love the anime.

lol I have very little suggestions because I was never a big anime fan so here you go.
One piece
Soul eater

Last edited:
You might find some entertainment in Soul Eater.
It has some very suggestive themes (which you'll realize quickly) and strong language
It's based on 3 Meisters and their 'weapons', which are people who can turn into weapons
It's 51 episodes long I believe.

You might find some entertainment in Soul Eater.
It has some very suggestive themes (which you'll realize quickly) and strong language
It's based on 3 Meisters and their 'weapons', which are people who can turn into weapons
It's 51 episodes long I believe.

It's also the best anime ever.

Maybe Durarara? Season 1 is 24 eps, and season 2 is split into three 12 ep parts. It's worth it, though, if you haven't seen it yet. Lots of memorable characters, and a really awesome crazy story. xD

Back