Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
I just finished ERASED on Crunchyroll today, and damnnnnnn son that was a good anime. Go check it out here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/erased

Butt i digress, i'm in show hole. I want a new, good anime to watch, but i'm fresh out of the suggestions i've gotten. I prefer to usually watch short anime with 10-30 episodes, but i've watched a few longer anime before.

Oh, and i also like Mystery and Sci-fi genre but go ahead and suggest some others of a different genre as well.

I've watched: Death note, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, ERASED, and Sword Art Online.

Maybe you would life a Slice of Life anime?
If you wanna give it a go, Toradora is good for that!
If you want an anime set in school, but with elements of fighting in it's own special, weird way.
Baka and Test is good for that!

Here's some ones I really enjoy-
The one's with stars are the one's I really like.
-Hamatora (currently watching)
-Noragami*
-Hyouka (mystery, but I found it kind of boring)
-Psycho Pass (I really reccomend this one. It's one of my favorites + it's sci fi.)*
-Deadman Wonderland
-Guilty Crown*
-Zankyou no Terror*

Feel free to message me anytime, if you watch one of these. I love talking about them xD
I could recommend more, but I can't come up with them at the top of my head.

Last edited:
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is a horror/mystery anime that is REALLY good and keeps you guessing. I loved it. <3

Omg LOVED some of the previously mentioned anime. If you want some really cool samurai stuff check out Sengoku Basara Samurai Knight I believe it's called. I just finished "K" which is very good. Beyond the Boundary, FLCL, Mushishi, Angel Beats was a real tear jerker, Fairy Tale, hmmmm kinda hard to list a lot of anime without hulu in my face... Wolfs Rain, Cowboy Bebop, The Devil is a Part Timer, Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, and I could probably go on for ages.

- Barakamon
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
- Shokugeki no Souma
- Ore Monogatari!!
- Your Lie in April
- Zankyou no Terror

All of these are from the past couple years and are really good. You can also check my list in my signature for more recommendations, but since you're looking for some newer ones here you go.

-Shingeki no Kyojin (AoT)
-Clannad/Clannad After Story (really sad, but beautiful story
-Noragami
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Mirai Nikki
-Haikyuu
-Ao Haru Ride
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
-Seraph of the End
-Say I Love You (some cringey things tho XD)

^^ All really good animes that I recommend

^^ omg not Clannad, you're just going to cry for days and you'll never be the same
it takes months to recover

this is for the second season though, the first is boring

^^ omg not Clannad, you're just going to cry for days and you'll never be the same
it takes months to recover

this is for the second season though, the first is boring

Every anime fan NEEDS to see Clannad. It's literally life changing.

Well, that settles that then! I'm gonna go watch Clannad.

Once you reach season two you will never recover. I couldn't even finish the season... I have to go back though, maybe I should start re-watching Clannad too...

Oh yes yes Zankyou no Terror is one of my favorites!

Same with:

Durarara!!
Darker Than Black
Ergo Proxy
Psycho-Pass
Death Parade
NHK
Monster
Baccano!

Ones you should probably read instead of watch:

Tokyo Ghoul
ERASED
Btooom!

That's all I got from the top of my head

I'm gonna give "Your lie in april" a shot after watching a review, seems interesting.

I really liked Black Cat a lot! I used to watch it on FUNimation (before the channel was removed, anyway...), and you can still watch it on their website: http://www.funimation.com/shows/black-cat/videos/episodes
It's about a secret assassin named Black Cat (for his quick reactions to attacks.) He's a member of the secret society Chronos. He is a master gunman, a cold and unfeeling killer until he meets a really nice bounty hunter named Saya.
He leaves Chronos to find meaning for his life and etc etc., and meets a guy named Sven who's plotting to fight Chronos leaders and stuff.

It's kinda out there concept-wise, but honestly one of my favorites. The last few episodes especially are very strange...just a warning. I think it's 26 episodes long....but one of my favorites! :)

From the genres you prefer, I'd strongly recommend watching Ergo Proxy and Megazone 23.
Otherwise there's Monster and Eden of the East which are more mystery-thriller than sci-fi.

Megazone 23 is a four part retro anime series (3 hours and 20 minutes long altogether) which is also pretty interesting, has elements of Macross and Ghost in the Shell, and in a sense it probably inspired the Matrix and Full Metal Alchemist (if you were shocked by it's development, consider watching it being done in the 1980's). It's a mind blowing experience.

Well, that settles that then! I'm gonna go watch Clannad.

I'm just warning you though. The first season kind of stops most people from finishing it. The second season is very rewarding though.

edit: oh you're watching your lie in april
dude that's another one that will make you cry
almost as sad as clannad

Last edited:
I recommend Future Diary. It's sci-fi, pretty weird, but has a few mild NSFW parts, but nothing too graphic. Anyway, it's really good. Yuno's a little b**** for like the entire show, tho.

Back