• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway GOLDIE NEEDS A NEW HOME <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowduck

#Qcrew4life
Bells
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (149) +
Hey everyone, I started up one of my towns today to find out that Goldie is leaving :(. I would hate for her to go, but I'd love if someone had the heart and space to take her tonight. First poster can have her but must be available to take her tonight. I'll be home at around 8 pm CST :)
Thank you so very much<3

Hi there! I'd be happy to take Goldie and I'm available around 8pm CST! I'd love to give Goldie a new lovable home. ^ O ^

Goldie is currently in my town and definitely one of my favorites, I hope you find her a nice home :)

Hi there! I'd be happy to take Goldie and I'm available around 8pm CST! I'd love to give Goldie a new lovable home. ^ O ^

Hey!! Sure thing!<3 thank you so much c: I'll vm you when i get home c: tysm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back